News:

The AARoads Wiki is live! Come check it out!

Main Menu

Chatroom porblem

Started by stormwatch7721, February 07, 2013, 10:56:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stormwatch7721

Right after I try to get into the chatroom, All I see is a blue screen after the two graph bars. The computer is working fine. Can anyone give me
the answer?

rickmastfan67

Need this info below before we can even attempt to diagnose this problem you're having.
Browser Version:
Flash Player Version:

stormwatch7721

My browser version is IE 9, My flash player version is 11.5.502.49 and the operating system is Windows 7.

rickmastfan67

I just tried both the x86 and x64 versions of IE9 and had no problems getting into the chat in Windows 7 x64. (and I have the same version of Flash as you do)

Have you tried using Firefox or Chrome to see if they work on your end?

stormwatch7721

No, My ISP would get linited support if I tried those browsers.

rickmastfan67

Quote from: stormwatch7721 on February 08, 2013, 11:58:00 PM
No, My ISP would get linited support if I tried those browsers.

Linited support? :confused:  Did you mean "limited" instead?  Anyways, if your ISP doesn't allow you to use the browser you want to use, you should switch ISPs right away.  They shouldn't restrict you to what browser you can you on your own computer.  That's messed up.

SSOWorld

Who is your ISP? In my opinion they don't have any say in what browser you use on your machine.  If it was your work computer - different story, but that would be your employer that has a say.
Scott O.

Not all who wander are lost...
Ah, the open skies, wind at my back, warm sun on my... wait, where the hell am I?!
As a matter of fact, I do own the road.
Raise your what?

Wisconsin - out-multiplexing your state since 1918.

stormwatch7721

I have Bright House's Road Runner. Oh, Well. I just don't know what to do anymore. Oh, I'm not on a work computer.

djsinco

Certain web sites might work or not work based upon browser compatibility.  The ISP has no control over your choice of browser, nor can it allow one to work better than another. Personally, I find the only use for IE is to download Firefox and Chrome, and occasionally to use for a site that is only optimized for IE. I have not tried any f the chatrooms from this forum, so I do not know what the porblem might be.
3 million miles and counting

stormwatch7721

I updated the flash player. No problems at all.

Oh, staff. Can you change the title? I misspelled the word problem.

Alps

Quote from: stormwatch7721 on February 12, 2013, 11:07:28 PM
Oh, staff. Can you change the title? I misspelled the word problem.
We know. We're amused.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.