Meta > Suggestions and Questions

Trouble posting photos

(1/3) > >>

BlueOutback7:
I have been having trouble posting pictures lately. I convert Flickr photos to jpg files and use the preview button to make sure it uploaded correctly, but the image won’t show. I’m wondering if anyone knows what is going on and if I’m doing something wrong. Thanks!

ozarkman417:
Can you paste the BBCode you are trying to use to upload the photos so I can take a look at it?

Scott5114:

--- Quote from: BlueOutback7 on April 09, 2022, 06:28:43 PM ---I have been having trouble posting pictures lately. I convert Flickr photos to jpg files and use the preview button to make sure it uploaded correctly, but the image wonít show. Iím wondering if anyone knows what is going on and if Iím doing something wrong. Thanks!

--- End quote ---

What do you do after you convert the Flickr photos to JPG files?

BlueOutback7:

--- Quote from: Scott5114 on April 09, 2022, 06:44:40 PM ---
--- Quote from: BlueOutback7 on April 09, 2022, 06:28:43 PM ---I have been having trouble posting pictures lately. I convert Flickr photos to jpg files and use the preview button to make sure it uploaded correctly, but the image won’t show. I’m wondering if anyone knows what is going on and if I’m doing something wrong. Thanks!

--- End quote ---

What do you do after you convert the Flickr photos to JPG files?

--- End quote ---

I usually use a site called FreeCoverter.com, which is a free jpg converter then I save it to my Google Drive. BTW I’m trying to do this from an iPad.

Scott5114:
Having just tested it, Google Drive won't allow you to embed images hosted by them in forum posts. You'll have to find somewhere else to host the file. https://imgur.com is a reliable place to upload them, and it has an accompanying mobile app, so I recommend trying that if you have no other preference.

You can also, in most cases, embed the images directly from Flickr. I believe there's a share button that dispenses the proper BBCode.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version