Cool signs that you'll never see anywhere else

Started by Lukeisroads, June 02, 2022, 08:57:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lukeisroads

Have You ever seen a sign that cool and said "WOW I've never seen it!" Well this topic is for you! Post your signs down below And ill rate them on coolness

Max Rockatansky

Was there an interesting sign that I missed somewhere?

kphoger

Quote from: Max Rockatansky on June 02, 2022, 09:48:35 PM

:hmmm:  Beats me!

Besides which, we already have this thread:  Unique, Odd, or Interesting Signs aka The good, the bad, and the ugly.  I'm pretty sure that, if there's a cool sign that you'll never see anywhere else, then it qualifies as "unique" and also "good".
Keep right except to pass.  Yes.  You.
Visit scenic Orleans County, NY!
Male pronouns, please.

Quote from: Philip K. DickIf you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use them.

cockroachking

Quote from: kphoger on June 02, 2022, 10:19:06 PM
Quote from: Max Rockatansky on June 02, 2022, 09:48:35 PM

:hmmm:  Beats me!

Besides which, we already have this thread:  Unique, Odd, or Interesting Signs aka The good, the bad, and the ugly.  I'm pretty sure that, if there's a cool sign that you'll never see anywhere else, then it qualifies as "unique" and also "good".
Looked like a ripped up tarp on the sign to me. The sign itself was pretty average. Not sure I'd call that interesting.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.