News:

Thank you for your patience during the Forum downtime while we upgraded the software. Welcome back and see this thread for some new features and other changes to the forum.

Main Menu

Large BGS falls on car in Australia.

Started by steviep24, January 09, 2019, 07:16:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

steviep24

txstateends

Still don't get why they mounted the sign like that.  In a place that's fairly windy like Amarillo, it wouldn't last anytime.
\/ \/ click for a bigger image \/ \/

sparker

Being Australia, instead of lawyers being all over this, there'll be solicitors!

Brandon

Dang!  I hope the driver is OK, as it landed on that side of the vehicle.
"If you think this has a happy ending, you haven't been paying attention." - Ramsay Bolton, "Game of Thrones"

"Symbolic of his struggle against reality." - Reg, "Monty Python's Life of Brian"

PHLBOS

Quote from: Brandon on January 10, 2019, 08:48:17 AMDang!  I hope the driver is OK, as it landed on that side of the vehicle.
Based on the follow-up news reports, the driver survived but was taken to the hospital for injuries.
GPS does NOT equal GOD

abefroman329

Quote from: PHLBOS on January 10, 2019, 09:25:00 AM
Quote from: Brandon on January 10, 2019, 08:48:17 AMDang!  I hope the driver is OK, as it landed on that side of the vehicle.
Based on the follow-up news reports, the driver survived but was taken to the hospital for injuries.
Were there any passengers?  Doesn't look like any passengers on the right side of the car would've fared too well.

Road Hog

Quote from: PHLBOS on January 10, 2019, 09:25:00 AM
Based on the follow-up news reports, the driver survived but was taken to hospital for injuries.
Fixed it for you Aussie style.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.