Regional Boards > Mountain West

Massive 28 vehicle wreck on I-70, 4 dead

(1/7) > >>

rickmastfan67:
Truck driver avoids runaway ramp and crashes into stopped traffic from another wreck.

//www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbgUh2mHLIo
//www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1r58hioHKQ
//www.youtube.com/watch?v=watGiEAkrk8
//www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4J0sPrkfpc
//www.youtube.com/watch?v=18bp4u6RtH4
//www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCZID209s3o

thenetwork:
It was a tragic event.  There were only 4 fatalities -- it could've been much worse.

The local Denver stations were reporting this morning that the trucking company he worked for has had numerous violations and some other 'issues' with drivers in the recent past. 

I also heard there was a GoFundMe account to help pay for the truck drivers bond.  WTF???

Brian556:

--- Quote from: thenetwork on April 29, 2019, 10:51:12 AM ---It was a tragic event.  There were only 4 fatalities -- it could've been much worse.

The local Denver stations were reporting this morning that the trucking company he worked for has had numerous violations and some other 'issues' with drivers in the recent past. 

I also heard there was a GoFundMe account to help pay for the truck drivers bond.  WTF???

--- End quote ---

It really pisses me off when people start GoFundMe accounts for those who cause accidents

thenetwork:

--- Quote from: Brian556 on April 29, 2019, 04:18:49 PM ---
--- Quote from: thenetwork on April 29, 2019, 10:51:12 AM ---It was a tragic event.  There were only 4 fatalities -- it could've been much worse.

--- End quote ---

It really pisses me off when people start GoFundMe accounts for those who cause accidents

--- End quote ---

I gotta shake my head in confusion for those who put up roadside memorials for a person who was killed in single-car accidents because the individual did something stupid (driving under the influence, reckless driving, using cell phone,...) but did not harm anyone else.

"See where that stuffed teddy bear is with the cross over there?  That's where my drunk dumb ass neighbor did 120 into the telephone pole".

roadman65:
Truckers today have no common sense!  I deal with some at the toll plaza and many of them are totally ignorant of roads despite they drive them for a living.  Its not pleasant what I see, but its a miracle that more stuff like this does not happen.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version