News:

Thank you for your patience during the Forum downtime while we upgraded the software. Welcome back and see this thread for some new features and other changes to the forum.

Main Menu

Applebee's, IHOP parent company closing some locations

Started by golden eagle, August 10, 2017, 09:00:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rothman

Please note: All comments here represent my own personal opinion and do not reflect the official position(s) of NYSDOT.

hbelkins

Heard today that the Applebee's in Richmond, Ky., abruptly closed.

Government would be tolerable if not for politicians and bureaucrats.

ftballfan

The Applebee's in Ludington, MI seems to do very well. There are times I've seen the parking lot quite full. Applebee's has no real competition (the closest competition is Big Boy and Ponderosa). It also happened to be completely rebuilt in 2014 following a fire and was updated to include HDTVs

hotdogPi

Quote from: ftballfan on June 09, 2018, 11:32:25 AM
Applebee's has no real competition (the closest competition is Big Boy and Ponderosa).

It has competition in the form of pretty much every other sit-down chain, even if they aren't that similar in food choices.

Unless you're referring to that specific Applebee's location, in which case, I misunderstood.
Clinched, plus MA 286

Traveled, plus several state routes

Lowest untraveled: 25 (updated from 14)

New clinches: MA 286
New traveled: MA 14, MA 123

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.