National Boards > Road Enthusiasts Meetings

Pennsylvania Oil Country/French Creek Road Meet - June 15, 2024

<< < (4/5) > >>

74/171FAN:

--- Quote from: Laura on July 04, 2023, 11:35:59 PM ---I’m interested in this. I’m curious how many other people would be interested in this as an eclipse weekend meet, because I would definitely be down for that. Right now I have a hotel booked right outside totality in Youngstown, OH, with the intent of driving into totality that morning. Otherwise, my vote would be for late June to be as far as possible from the eclipse.

--- End quote ---

While that seems unlikely at this point, I do need to keep this meet in mind if I decide to move forward with a meet on the north side of Pittsburgh in Cranberry focused on PA 228/Freedom Rd.

Roadgeek Adam:
Look. I don't really want to interrupt people's plans for eclipse showing. Not to mention, I won't have to actually go anywhere because I can just step outside and look at it, living in the eastern suburbs of Buffalo

Rothman:

--- Quote from: Roadgeek Adam on July 10, 2023, 01:02:53 PM ---Look. I don't really want to interrupt people's plans for eclipse showing. Not to mention, I won't have to actually go anywhere because I can just step outside and look at it, living in the eastern suburbs of Buffalo

--- End quote ---
This past April, 2 out of every 3 days were cloudy in central/western NY.  Nasty odds to see the eclipse, especially since it's earlier in the month.

Laura:

--- Quote from: Roadgeek Adam on July 10, 2023, 01:02:53 PM ---Look. I don't really want to interrupt people's plans for eclipse showing. Not to mention, I won't have to actually go anywhere because I can just step outside and look at it, living in the eastern suburbs of Buffalo

--- End quote ---

Fair. My vote then is for early June (1 or 8).

corco:
I'm interested and will very likely be there

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version