Honest question

Started by hbelkins, October 20, 2017, 11:31:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hotdogPi

Quote from: US71 on October 25, 2017, 10:03:21 AM
Quote from: TheArkansasRoadgeek on October 24, 2017, 11:33:56 PM
Quote from: rickmastfan67 on October 24, 2017, 10:32:58 PM
If people had manually modified your posts, there would be a 'last edited by' line at the bottom.  If you don't see that, then it hasn't been manually modified by any Admins/Mods, or even yourself.

Now, could a mod have added a word filter that affects the whole forum whenever somebody posts a word? Yes.  That wouldn't cause the forum to get tagged with the 'last edited by' line.  However, we will not confirm or deny what words may be on that list.
I have nothing against US71, as he has done nothing to me. I was clearly being sarcastic.

I don't really care, I just found it humorous to come check replies to this thread and find some interesting modifications...

Not everyone's computers is equipped with the sarcasm font, so you may have to start letting people know who are bereft of this feature.

</sarcasm>

I mentioned this in another thread, but maybe [sarcasm] and [/sarcasm] should be "censored" into formatting tags similar to the current Tapatalk messages.

Example: [sarcasm] Thanks. [/sarcasm] → Thanks.

(Colors to be avoided: purple (moderator), red (/me), and anything too close to white or light green.)
Clinched, minus I-93 (I'm missing a few miles and my file is incorrect)

Traveled, plus US 13, 44, and 50, and several state routes

I will be in Burlington VT for the eclipse.

TheArkansasRoadgeek

Quote from: US71 on October 25, 2017, 10:03:21 AM
Quote from: TheArkansasRoadgeek on October 24, 2017, 11:33:56 PM
Quote from: rickmastfan67 on October 24, 2017, 10:32:58 PM
If people had manually modified your posts, there would be a 'last edited by' line at the bottom.  If you don't see that, then it hasn't been manually modified by any Admins/Mods, or even yourself.

Now, could a mod have added a word filter that affects the whole forum whenever somebody posts a word? Yes.  That wouldn't cause the forum to get tagged with the 'last edited by' line.  However, we will not confirm or deny what words may be on that list.
I have nothing against US71, as he has done nothing to me. I was clearly being sarcastic.

I don't really care, I just found it humorous to come check replies to this thread and find some interesting modifications...

Not everyone's computers is equipped with the sarcasm font, so you may have to start letting people know who are bereft of this feature.

</sarcasm>
Oops, sorry... :banghead:
Will do! :thumbsup:  :D
Well, that's just like your opinion man...

US71

Quote from: 1 on October 25, 2017, 10:11:17 AM

I mentioned this in another thread, but maybe [sarcasm] and [/sarcasm] should be "censored" into formatting tags similar to the current Tapatalk messages.

Example: [sarcasm] Thanks. [/sarcasm] → Thanks.

(Colors to be avoided: purple (moderator), red (/me), and anything too close to white or light green.)

I like using blue.

On Fakebook, I usually shorthand </s>
Like Alice I Try To Believe Three Impossible Things Before Breakfast

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.