News:

Thank you for your patience during the Forum downtime while we upgraded the software. Welcome back and see this thread for some new features and other changes to the forum.

Main Menu

To Turn 18 In 26 Days!

Started by TheArkansasRoadgeek, October 03, 2017, 04:41:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roadgeekteen

Quote from: TheArkansasRoadgeek on November 16, 2017, 12:16:31 PM
We lost my Social Security card, we have a .pdf ss5 form complete, we just need to print it off and take it with us. Would the Arkansas Workforce halp or no? There's a Social Security office on Dallas St.

We'll get it! :bigass:
Have you registered for the draft yet?
God-emperor of Alanland, king of all the goats and goat-like creatures

Current Interstate map I am making:

https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/edit?hl=en&mid=1PEDVyNb1skhnkPkgXi8JMaaudM2zI-Y&ll=29.05778059819179%2C-82.48856825&z=5

kphoger

The best thing I remember about turning 18 was being able to stay in the swimming pool during rest period.  My birthday was in the middle of summer, and I went swimming pretty much every day.
Keep right except to pass.  Yes.  You.
Visit scenic Orleans County, NY!
Male pronouns, please.

Quote from: Philip K. DickIf you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use them.

TheArkansasRoadgeek

Quote from: kphoger on November 16, 2017, 02:06:14 PM
The best thing I remember about turning 18 was being able to stay in the swimming pool during rest period.  My birthday was in the middle of summer, and I went swimming pretty much every day.
It'll be nice to do that once we start travelling, again.
Well, that's just like your opinion man...

US71

Quote from: Scott5114 on November 16, 2017, 01:32:07 AM
Don't forget to register to vote, you two.

Should be easy. When I renewed my drivers license, I was asked if had registered. Also if I was an organ donor.
Like Alice I Try To Believe Three Impossible Things Before Breakfast

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.