News:

The AARoads Wiki is live! Come check it out!

Main Menu

South Africa freeways

Started by Chris, January 27, 2010, 08:24:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

J N Winkler

Quote from: Takumi on October 28, 2022, 02:34:21 AMMajor bump, but I'm in South Africa at the moment and there are still a few scattered signs with FHWA series in very rural areas.

Are there still any regulatory or warning signs with red rims, blue background, and white digits/symbols?
"It is necessary to spend a hundred lire now to save a thousand lire later."--Piero Puricelli, explaining the need for a first-class road system to Benito Mussolini

Takumi

Quote from: J N Winkler on October 28, 2022, 03:02:46 AM
Quote from: Takumi on October 28, 2022, 02:34:21 AMMajor bump, but I'm in South Africa at the moment and there are still a few scattered signs with FHWA series in very rural areas.

Are there still any regulatory or warning signs with red rims, blue background, and white digits/symbols?
I haven't seen any, but I have seen some signs that are noticeably older, and a few places where Polokwane is still signed as Pietersburg.
Quote from: Rothman on July 15, 2021, 07:52:59 AM
Olive Garden must be stopped.  I must stop them.

Don't @ me. Seriously.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.