April 2, 2016 Tuxedo Meet

Started by Alps, April 01, 2015, 09:44:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alps

Yes, we're meeting in Tuxedo. Yes, you need to wear tuxedos. No, this is not an April Fools joke (anymore).

http://www.alpsroads.net/www/tuxedo.doc
http://www.alpsroads.net/www/tuxedo.xps
At least one of those should work for everyone.

Dougtone

Since most of us would need to rent a tuxedo, I'm assuming that we'll be on our own as opposed to going in for a group rental rate.

Alps

Quote from: Dougtone on April 01, 2015, 10:33:54 PM
Since most of us would need to rent a tuxedo, I'm assuming that we'll be on our own as opposed to going in for a group rental rate.
I'll accept business suits as long as you get a bowtie.

NE2

I'll be there if I can wear a birthday suit with a pasta bowtie.
pre-1945 Florida route log

I accept and respect your identity as long as it's not dumb shit like "identifying as a vaccinated attack helicopter".

codyg1985

Being able to be a part of road meet history by wearing tuxedos to a road meet? Intriguing...
Cody Goodman
Huntsville, AL, United States

dgolub

Minor goof in the directions: It says to turn onto Rockland CR 106, but where you're turning onto it it's actually Orange CR 106.

Also, in Suffern, after making the right onto US 202/NY 59, you should probably mention that you need to bear left at the next traffic light to stay on NY 59.

kphoger

Quote from: dgolub on April 02, 2015, 08:54:33 AM
Minor goof in the directions: It says to turn onto Rockland CR 106, but where you're turning onto it it's actually Orange CR 106.

Also, in Suffern, after making the right onto US 202/NY 59, you should probably mention that you need to bear left at the next traffic light to stay on NY 59.

Thanks for posting that. I own my tuxedo, but I didn't want to download a file onto my cell phone just to find out where the meet was. Now I know it's far away.
Keep right except to pass.  Yes.  You.
Visit scenic Orleans County, NY!
Male pronouns, please.

Quote from: Philip K. DickIf you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use them.

kphoger

Quote from: NE2 on April 02, 2015, 03:56:09 AM

Where will you be positioning the bowtie?
Keep right except to pass.  Yes.  You.
Visit scenic Orleans County, NY!
Male pronouns, please.

Quote from: Philip K. DickIf you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use them.

NE2

Quote from: kphoger on April 02, 2015, 09:22:28 AM
Quote from: NE2 on April 02, 2015, 03:56:09 AM

Where will you be positioning the bowtie?

Below the neck. What do you think I am, a commoner?
pre-1945 Florida route log

I accept and respect your identity as long as it's not dumb shit like "identifying as a vaccinated attack helicopter".

Pete from Boston

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.