News:

Thank you for your patience during the Forum downtime while we upgraded the software. Welcome back and see this thread for some new features and other changes to the forum.

Main Menu

Where Are You Right Now?

Started by un1, February 07, 2009, 09:35:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

un1

Some of us go on road trips often, others not too often. Anyways, where are you right now? Are you 20 miles away from your home or 2,000?

Well, right now I am 1,267 miles from Thunder Bay, Ardmore Oklahoma.

Have fun on your road trip!
-un1
Moderator of the Canada and Off Topic boards.

Thunder Bay Expressway - Highway 61 and 11/17 Ontario - Thunder Bay, Ontario

rawr apples

Now shut up and drivee

deathtopumpkins

Downstairs... in the computer section of our stupid open floor plan house... in Hampton, Virginia, US, N. America, etc. etc.
Disclaimer: All posts represent my personal opinions and not those of my employer.

Clinched Highways | Counties Visited

Chris

In the living room of my apartment in Zwolle, Netherlands.

Greybear

In my bedroom, Des Moines, IA, USA

Voyager

In my dorm room, Rohnert Park, CA.
Back From The Dead | AARoads Forum Original

Scott5114

Quote from: un1 on February 07, 2009, 09:35:51 PM
Well, right now I am 1,267 miles from Thunder Bay, Ardmore Oklahoma.

Nice! What are you doing down there? How do you like Oklahoma? If you want something to roadgeek at, try Commerce Avenue...

I'm three counties north of there, in Goldsby, OK.
uncontrollable freak sardine salad chef

akotchi

I am in my den at home in Fairless Hills, PA.
Opinions here attributed to me are mine alone and do not reflect those of my employer or the agencies for which I am contracted to do work.

un1

Quote from: Scott5114 on February 08, 2009, 07:22:36 PM
Nice! What are you doing down there? How do you like Oklahoma? If you want something to roadgeek at, try Commerce Avenue...

Currently, I am in Corpus Christi, Texas.
Well when I was in Oklahoma we were just staying there for a night on our trip to South Padre Island, Texas.
Oklahoma's roads could be in better shape though, maybe re-pave them a little more often, either way Oklahoma is a very nice state and Oklahoma City was very inspirational for me. :)

Des Moines, Wow was that city ever amazing!

Scott5114

Quote from: un1 on February 08, 2009, 07:50:21 PM
Oklahoma's roads could be in better shape though, maybe re-pave them a little more often, either way Oklahoma is a very nice state and Oklahoma City was very inspirational for me. :)

I can't argue with that! Fortunately, as I'm sure you saw on the VMS's in Norman, ODOT will be doing some major reconstruction work on I-35 through there very soon (just a week away!) so that will be all taken care of soon.

I think you may be the first person in history to be inspired by Oklahoma City! :-P
uncontrollable freak sardine salad chef

Sykotyk

Buena Vista, Colorado

Got to go over Kenosha and Trout Creek Passes last night. Nothing but a slip-n-slide.

Sykotyk

un1

Well
Quote from: Scott5114 on February 09, 2009, 01:10:50 AM
ODOT will be doing some major reconstruction work on I-35 through there very soon (just a week away!) so that will be all taken care of soon.

I think you may be the first person in history to be inspired by Oklahoma City! :-P

That's great, I'll be back in 2 weeks to see what they are doing. Oklahoma City reminds me of Duluth, Minnesota, and they both inspired me, so it could just be sunken freeways that I enjoy...

Chris

I'm at work, waiting for the weekend to begin. Still 3 hours to go before it's 5.30 pm here.

John

My house, but tomorrow I'll be in Calistoga and on Sunday I'll be watching the Tour de California bike race come through.
They came, they went, they took my image...

Bryant5493

I'm in my bedroom, looking at MTV's Making the Band 4 and, of course, surfing the internet.

Be well,

Bryant
Check out my YouTube page (http://youtube.com/Bryant5493). I have numerous road videos of Metro Atlanta and other areas in the Southeast.

I just signed up on photobucket -- here's my page (http://s594.photobucket.com/albums/tt24/Bryant5493).

ComputerGuy

My chair, My computer, dinning room, my house, Lakewood Commons, North Lakewood, Washington, United States, North America, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.