News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered from the forum database changes made in Fall 2023. Let us know if you discover anymore.

Main Menu

US 1

Started by 74/171FAN, July 16, 2009, 12:26:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

74/171FAN

Does anyone know the true routing of US 1 in Petersburg,VA?  Theoretically it would follow Adams St south to Washington/Wythe St and head west from there but the signs seem otherwise.
I am now a PennDOT employee.  My opinions/views do not necessarily reflect the opinions/views of PennDOT.

froggie

According to VDOT's traffic log, northbound US 1 follows Wythe St to Jefferson St to Henry St to 3rd St to Bollingbrook St to 2nd St and north.

Southbound US 1 follows 2nd St to Bollingbrook St to Sycamore St to Old St to Market St and then down to Washington St.

Agree that it'd just be easier to use Adams, but that's not the case (at least not yet).

74/171FAN

QuoteAccording to VDOT's traffic log, northbound US 1 follows Wythe St to Jefferson St to Henry St to 3rd St to Bollingbrook St to 2nd St and north.

Southbound US 1 follows 2nd St to Bollingbrook St to Sycamore St to Old St to Market St and then down to Washington St.
I should have looked there first then but Petersburg has it all confused
I am now a PennDOT employee.  My opinions/views do not necessarily reflect the opinions/views of PennDOT.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.