News:

Thank you for your patience during the Forum downtime while we upgraded the software. Welcome back and see this thread for some new features and other changes to the forum.

Main Menu

Missouri

Started by Revive 755, April 22, 2009, 12:39:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Plutonic Panda

Quote from: kernals12 on May 20, 2024, 07:35:03 PMMissouri really needs to clamp down on outdoor advertising. I-70 is just one billboard after another.
There is a few spots on I 40 in New Mexico that are just littered with billboards. I'm talking one every 7 to 800 feet. The worst area is Cline's corner.

Rothman

Quote from: kernals12 on May 20, 2024, 07:35:03 PMMissouri really needs to clamp down on outdoor advertising. I-70 is just one billboard after another.

Pfft.  No.
Please note: All comments here represent my own personal opinion and do not reflect the official position(s) of NYSDOT.

Plutonic Panda

Quote from: Rothman on May 20, 2024, 08:16:57 PM

Pfft.  No.
Though I haven't been to Europe, One thing that stands out to me in particular along Europe's motorways of which they have a very vast system that seems to be equal to the United States' Is their rural freeways Seem to be surrounded by very picturesque land and scenery. I've noticed in a lot of the states there's abandoned houses, Buildings, And just straight up aesthetically unpleasing circumstances.

Rothman

Quote from: Plutonic Panda on May 20, 2024, 08:26:51 PM
Quote from: Rothman on May 20, 2024, 08:16:57 PM

Pfft.  No.
Though I haven't been to Europe, One thing that stands out to me in particular along Europe's motorways of which they have a very vast system that seems to be equal to the United States' Is their rural freeways Seem to be surrounded by very picturesque land and scenery. I've noticed in a lot of the states there's abandoned houses, Buildings, And just straight up aesthetically unpleasing circumstances.

Amazing what happens if your country has a halfway decent social safety net.
Please note: All comments here represent my own personal opinion and do not reflect the official position(s) of NYSDOT.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.