AARoads Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

The AARoads Wiki is live! Come check it out!

Author Topic: password reset problems  (Read 7335 times)

Scott P.

password reset problems
« on: September 15, 2014, 02:15:39 AM »

Got virus -- computer reset -- tried to log in to forum but none of my regular recirculating passwords worked.  Tried to use your password reset mode, but you system has yet to contact my email.  WTF?  Does your system work or does it not?  Please reply when a real human (I'm sure there are some on the forum roster!) gets this.  Thanks, Scott P. (existing user name: sparker)

rickmastfan67

• The Invisible One

• I want I-67 in PA!!!!

• Last Login: March 16, 2024, 01:05:30 AM
Re: password reset problems
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2014, 03:13:27 AM »

I just sent you a PM.  Please tell me if you get an e-mail telling you if you got a new PM.

This is to see if your e-mail provider is possibly eating the e-mails from the forum (this happens with hotmail.com and a few other domains for some odd reason) and I'm trying to figure out if your provider is one of them.

+ Quick Reply

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What does the abbreviation 'Ave.' stand for on road signs?:

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.