News:

Needing some php assistance with the script on the main AARoads site. Please contact Alex if you would like to help or provide advice!

Main Menu

Favorite type of soda?

Started by Roadgeekteen, May 20, 2017, 12:40:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What is your favorite type of soda?

Coke
9 (14.8%)
Coke zero
5 (8.2%)
Diet coke
1 (1.6%)
Pepsi
3 (4.9%)
Diet Pepsi
6 (9.8%)
Mountain Dew
6 (9.8%)
Sprite
2 (3.3%)
Orange soda
2 (3.3%)
Dr. Pepper
11 (18%)
Other
16 (26.2%)

Total Members Voted: 61

thenetwork

Quote from: jp the roadgeek on September 26, 2017, 05:49:17 PM
Quote from: Otto Yamamoto on September 25, 2017, 09:01:53 AM
Quote from: MNHighwayMan on September 25, 2017, 07:51:26 AM
Quote from: Otto Yamamoto on September 25, 2017, 07:12:08 AM
Any time I've ever had it, ginger beer is sold as a standalone beverage. I've never heard of it as a mixer. I have had alcoholic ginger beer; which is decent, a bit expensive.

Never had a Dark 'n Stormy or a Moscow Mule?

Edit: Also, ginger beer is sold next to the other mixers at my local supermarket.
No, I'm not one for mixed drinks, I prefer beer and  wine, anyway,  on the rare occasions that I do drink. We have a significant Jamaican population in NYC, and Ginger Beer is a standalone beverage in that culture.

STV100-2

Tried ginger beer once, thinking it would be like ginger ale.  It is, if you put an habanero pepper in there.

Then never go to a juice bar and order a shot of straight ginger.  It is supposed to help sore or raspy throats. 
And the shot of wheat grass tastes like the smell of your lawnmower after you just cut the lawn.

kphoger

My favorite soda is apparently whatever limited-edition they're planning to ax next.  Seriously, I get all into a new soda, and then it's gone from the shelves within a few weeks.  Grrrr.....
Keep right except to pass.  Yes.  You.
Visit scenic Orleans County, NY!
Male pronouns, please.

Quote from: Philip K. DickIf you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use them.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.