Dumbest AARoads thread you’ve never clicked

Started by NE2, November 27, 2017, 11:21:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vdeane

I read all the boards, but the ones I'm most likely to click on threads from are Suggestion and Questions, General Highway Talk, Road Enthusiast Meetings, Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Canada, International Highways, Travel, Weather, and Off Topic.
Please note: All comments here represent my own personal opinion and do not reflect the official position of NYSDOT or its affiliates.

Roadgeekteen

Quote from: vdeane on November 30, 2017, 08:32:09 PM
I read all the boards, but the ones I'm most likely to click on threads from are Suggestion and Questions, General Highway Talk, Road Enthusiast Meetings, Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Canada, International Highways, Travel, and Off Topic.
The 3 main ones I read are off topic, general highway talk, and fictional highways, but I will check all others except the regional boards.
God-emperor of Alanland, king of all the goats and goat-like creatures

Current Interstate map I am making:

https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/edit?hl=en&mid=1PEDVyNb1skhnkPkgXi8JMaaudM2zI-Y&ll=29.05778059819179%2C-82.48856825&z=5

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.