News:

Needing some php assistance with the script on the main AARoads site. Please contact Alex if you would like to help or provide advice!

Main Menu

Ask the Doc, or just put it in your head?

Started by mcdonaat, June 10, 2014, 12:46:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mcdonaat

Pibb or Dr Pepper? Also, if each drink is a "spicy cherry" drink, why offer a Cherry Dr Pepper, or Cherry Vanilla Pibb Xtra?

Also, Pibb Zero, or Diet Dr Pepper?

I'm a Pepper! My Sharona! Which is a better drink, and why? I am a 100% Dr Pepper-7up supporter, except for Pibb/Pibb Zero. It has more of a bite to it, and tastes way better when I'm exhausted versus Dr Pepper. However, Dr Pepper with Cane Sugar blows everything out of the water.

Scott5114

I can't really tell much of a difference between Dr. Pepper and Mr. Pibb, to be honest. I drink Dr. Pepper more, due to it being available more frequently.
uncontrollable freak sardine salad chef

jakeroot

I remember going to McDonalds for so many years and being forced to drink Mr Pibb. Never could tell a difference between it and Dr Pepper. However, given the choice between DP and Mr Pibb, I'd probably go with Pibb (or Pibb Extra, whatever the kids call it these days). Pibb seems to have a slighter "bite" to it, but not in a Mexican food kind of way. Just in a way that makes it tastier. Each "sip" seems like DP times 2. Both are excellent, but it seems like I get more for my money with Pibb, if that makes any sense.

ET21

The local weatherman, trust me I can be 99.9% right!
"Show where you're going, without forgetting where you're from"

Clinched:
IL: I-88, I-180, I-190, I-290, I-294, I-355, IL-390
IN: I-80, I-94
SD: I-190
WI: I-90, I-94
MI: I-94, I-196
MN: I-90

GaryV

I won't touch either - they remind me of cough medicine.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.