News:

Needing some php assistance with the script on the main AARoads site. Please contact Alex if you would like to help or provide advice!

Main Menu

Nearest Freeway Segment You've Never Driven

Started by webny99, July 16, 2018, 03:06:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MATraveler128

Since my last post in this thread, I've since collected I-90 through the Ted Williams Tunnel (giving me a full clinch of the Mass Pike) and MA 2 from Lexington to Cambridge. I believe now the closest freeway I've never been on is I-391 in Chicopee.
Decommission 128 south of Peabody!

Lowest untraveled number: 56

cstp3103

There are a few closer segments on which I've only been on as a passenger, but the nearest freeway segment I've never been on is RI-138 over the Newport Bridge, about 24 miles away.

CoreySamson

For my hometown, I would say it's likely US 59 between Wharton and Sugar Land. For college, it would be the Creek Turnpike even though it is only a couple miles away.
Buc-ee's and QuikTrip fanboy. Clincher of FM roads. Proponent of the TX U-turn.

My Route Log
My Clinches

Now on mobrule and Travel Mapping!

jt4

For "kinda-freeway" segments: a couple portions of the OH-4 Bypass around Hamilton

For freeway segments marked on Open Street Map: US-50/Columbia Parkway near Lunken Airport, unless you count the ramp segment from I-71 onto the Red Bank Expressway

Interstate-only: I-74 from Batesville, IN to I-465

algorerhythms

Nearest freeway segment to here that I haven't driven on would be the 401 between Homer Watson and Highway 8. I've come from the west and exited onto Homer Watson, and I've headed east and entered from Highway 8, but I've never needed to use the segment in between.

texaskdog

for TOLLways its 130 south of Lockhart about 20 miles away.  I'd have to go E then SW and it's expensive so make sense I haven't driven on it.  Otherwise something in San Antonio since I haven't been on some of the roads on the SE side.

therocket

Probably the CA-241 tollway at just under 14 miles away

I-55

From home it's the Indiana Toll Road/Ohio Turnpike between South Bend and Perrysburg. For school, it's I-65 from SR 25 to US 30.
Let's Go Purdue Basketball Whoosh

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.