News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered from the forum database changes made in Fall 2023. Let us know if you discover anymore.

Main Menu

Hello from Virginia!

Started by Joseph R P, June 09, 2022, 10:40:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joseph R P

My name is Joseph, I'm an OpenStreetMap contributor and Wikipedia user from Prince William County, Virginia. I have an interest in roads and highways as well as automobiles, geography, and public transportation.

My work on OpenStreetMap is mostly revolved around improving the highway networks of Virginia, Nevada, and Washington DC (however I also like working on mapping things like businesses, sidewalks, forests, etc.) and a good chunk of my Wikipedia work being articles about roads in the previous stated regions.

I was born in Fairfax, Virginia but grew up in Las Vegas, so I'm still interested and am knowledgeable of what's there road-wise. I also frequently visit DC.

I've lurked here a little in the past and this is not my first post here, but it's a pleasure to be a new user on the forum!

Flint1979

MATraveler128

Decommission 128 south of Peabody!

Lowest untraveled number: 56

kevinb1994

hotdogPi

Welcome from Massachusetts!
Clinched, minus I-93 (I'm missing a few miles and my file is incorrect)

Traveled, plus US 13, 44, and 50, and several state routes

I will be in Burlington VT for the eclipse.

orcatech

OrcaTech

"Insert quote here"

NoVA

M3100

kirbykart

Hello from Upstate New York! Welcome to the forum, Joseph!

Roadgeekteen

God-emperor of Alanland, king of all the goats and goat-like creatures

Current Interstate map I am making:

https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/edit?hl=en&mid=1PEDVyNb1skhnkPkgXi8JMaaudM2zI-Y&ll=29.05778059819179%2C-82.48856825&z=5

Georgia Guardrail

Welcome to the forum Joseph!  Virginia is a cool state!

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.