News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered from the forum database changes made in Fall 2023. Let us know if you discover anymore.

Main Menu

Post your road trip photos - September-October 2023

Started by ZLoth, November 03, 2023, 11:52:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZLoth

It has been ages since I took a road trip, and being that I'm currently a adult caregiver, the furthest extent I can do is plan for a road trip "someday".

Can you post your road trip photos that were taken during the months of September or October, 2023. Please include which route you were on and where (approximately) the photo was taken.
I'm an Engineer. That means I solve problems. Not problems like "What is beauty?", because that would fall within the purview of your conundrums of philosophy. I solve practical problems and call them "paychecks".

webny99

I took a pair of road trips in October, but unfortunately don't have many road pictures to show for it. I'll take another look and see what I can find.

If you'll accept pictures taken in November, though, here's some from this very afternoon.

Spectacular foliage on display. Lake Road, Webster, NY.

More foliage. Lake Road, Webster, NY.

Winding road ahead. Lake Road, Webster, NY.

CoreySamson

Here's a crosspost of pictures from my fall break road trip out in West Texas and New Mexico.

Quote from: CoreySamson on October 31, 2023, 10:19:24 PM
A couple pictures from my fall break trip:

Stop sign at the Panther Junction Visitors Center at Big Bend NP

Stuck at a temporary construction signal in the middle of nowhere, somewhere on TX 54 NB north of Van Horn

The opposite perspective from Max Rockatansky's picture of Guadalupe Peak. This was taken on the peak, and you can see US 62/180 snaking through the foothills, and in the background to the right you can see the straight line of TX 54 cutting through the wilderness.

The Conoco Tower Station in Shamrock, TX
Buc-ee's and QuikTrip fanboy. Clincher of FM roads. Proponent of the TX U-turn.

My Route Log
My Clinches

Now on mobrule and Travel Mapping!

Hunty2022

Late October multi-day trip to the Richmond, VA area.

October 21, I-295 Southbound @ VA-5:

These 3 are all October 23, Mechanicsville, VA:

October 24, I-64 Eastbound just west of the exit on the sign:
100th Post: 11/10/22
250th Post: 12/3/22
500th Post: 3/12/23
1000th Post: 11/12/23

Hunty Roads (under construction):
https://huntyroadsva.blogspot.com

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.