News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered from the forum database changes made in Fall 2023. Let us know if you discover anymore.

Main Menu

Tri-Cities (Saginaw/Bay City/Midland), MI Road Meet - 11/06/2010

Started by DanTheMan414, October 08, 2010, 01:35:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DanTheMan414

WHAT: 2010 Michigan Road Meet
WHEN: Saturday, 11/06/2010 @ 11:30AM
WHERE: Zehnder's of Frankenmuth, 730 S. Main St., Frankenmuth, MI 48734

This year's Michigan Road Meet will be happening in the middle of the Wolverine State, in the area of the Tri-Cities -- Saginaw, Bay City and Midland. We'll be gathering starting at 11:30AM at one of Michigan's most popular tourist stops, Zehnder's, for lunch and meet-and-greet. Afterward, we'll hit the road and check out some roads and projects of interest in the area, including:

• Reconstruction of I-675 through Saginaw
  • The Zilwaukee Bridge
  • I-75 widening south of Saginaw
  • The M-47 freeway and ghost ramps at the US 10 interchange
  • The aesthetic western US 10/BUS US 10 interchange in Midland
  • The recent M-30 southerly extension to M-20

If you are interested in attending, please either post here, or contact Dan at dan#gribblenation.net (change "#" to "@" to e-mail) by Thursday, 11/04, so that an accurate headcount can be called in to Zehnder's.

DIRECTIONS: Take I-75 to Exit 144A (Frankenmuth), and follow Dixie Hwy. south to the Junction Rd. traffic signal. Turn left onto Junction, and take into Frankenmuth. At M-83/Main St., make a right. Zehnder's is down about 4 blocks on the right (west) side of Main St.

Alps

Since you asked, I'm very interested in attending, but I live in the wrong part of the country. (:

hbelkins

I'm doubtful for this one, as I have already made arrangements to go to Springfield the weekend after this one. But you never know...

Government would be tolerable if not for politicians and bureaucrats.

DanTheMan414

Just a quick note that we're just a few days away from our annual Michigan Roads Meet in the Tri-Cities area...and an opportunity to enjoy some of that world-famous Zehnder's chicken. :D  We're planning to meet up around 11:30 AM at Zehnder's, and I anticipate the tour to be wrapping up by 4:30, 4:45 at the very latest.  If you would like to attend, please either post here or e-mail me at dan#gribblenation.net by this Friday, 11/05.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.