News:

The AARoads Wiki is live! Come check it out!

Main Menu

US 67/167 @ AR-38 Interchange

Started by TBKS1, February 28, 2019, 03:29:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TBKS1

Alright, so I was in around Cabot earlier today, and I saw that Arkansas State Highway 38 looked to be extending further west towards US-67/167. It looked like an interchange was being built, so I did some more research on this, and apparently they are making a new interchange for AR-38 in Cabot.

https://www.arkansashighways.com/TIGER/T7/Final_Docs_Hwy_67/Highway%2067%20Interchange%20Application.pdf

I had pretty much no idea that they were working on this interchange this entire time, and I guess I haven't really noticed it until today, even though it says that AHTD (now ARDOT) has been working on this project since June 2015.

Not sure what everyone's opinions on this project are, but I'm interested in it now that I've just noticed the project today.
I take pictures of road signs, that's about it.

General rule of thumb: Just stay in the "Traffic Control" section of the forum and you'll be fine.

US71

Quote from: TBKS1 on February 28, 2019, 03:29:09 PM
Alright, so I was in around Cabot earlier today, and I saw that Arkansas State Highway 38 looked to be extending further west towards US-67/167. It looked like an interchange was being built, so I did some more research on this, and apparently they are making a new interchange for AR-38 in Cabot.

https://www.arkansashighways.com/TIGER/T7/Final_Docs_Hwy_67/Highway%2067%20Interchange%20Application.pdf

I had pretty much no idea that they were working on this interchange this entire time, and I guess I haven't really noticed it until today, even though it says that AHTD (now ARDOT) has been working on this project since June 2015.

Not sure what everyone's opinions on this project are, but I'm interested in it now that I've just noticed the project today.

It's been discussed elsewhere.  Last post I saw was that it was almost completed.
Like Alice I Try To Believe Three Impossible Things Before Breakfast

froggie

capt.ron

It will be open soon. The sign said completion Feb, 2019 but weather delayed the project a little.

TBKS1

Quote from: froggie on March 01, 2019, 08:39:42 AM
A previous thread we had on this interchange.

Ah alright, I wasn't sure if there was another thread for this same topic in the past. Thank you!
I take pictures of road signs, that's about it.

General rule of thumb: Just stay in the "Traffic Control" section of the forum and you'll be fine.

US71

Per @myARDOT on Twitter:

Lonoke Co: Hwy. 67 Exit 21 to Hwy 38 just north of Cabot will open on Tuesday. 

Correction/Update
Friday March 15. Ribbon cutting around 1pm
Like Alice I Try To Believe Three Impossible Things Before Breakfast

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.