AARoads Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered at https://www.aaroads.com/forum/index.php?topic=33904.0
Corrected several already and appreciate your patience as we work through the rest.

Author Topic: Rolls of Rolos  (Read 1499 times)

Rothman

• Last Login: March 18, 2024, 11:52:13 PM
Rolls of Rolos
« on: March 18, 2016, 08:22:27 AM »

Over the past week or so, I've only just noticed that the old rolls of Rolos are no longer available on store shelves (i.e., about ten or so Rolos wrapped up in a tube along side the other candy bars).  Are they still be sold in other places?
Please note: All comments here represent my own personal opinion and do not reflect the official position(s) of NYSDOT.

Jardine

• Last Login: September 06, 2018, 02:05:15 PM
Re: Rolls of Rolos
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2016, 01:29:45 PM »

An aside:

the defunct McDonalds Rolo McFlurry was actually their existing caramel sundae sauce and a special milk chocolate formulation designed to be soft at ice cream temperatures so the patrons would not break their teeth.  Attempting to make a Rolo McFlurry at home with real Rolos (assuming they are still made now) is not advised, the chocolate pieces are much to hard when cold.

Meanwhile, back on the topic . . .

:nod:

allniter89

• siss boom baa... rotflmao!

• Last Login: July 25, 2022, 04:30:47 PM
Re: Rolls of Rolos
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2016, 02:14:21 PM »

Rolos are available in a 11.50 oz variety pack bag , usually with  2 other kinds of mini chocolate bars at Publix Grocery stores here in the beautiful sunshine state of Florida.
What are your favorite chocolate candies?
In no particular order mine are Milky Way, 3 Musketeer, Kit Kat, Mounds, Almond Joy & Mr Goodbar.
BUY AMERICAN MADE.
SPEED SAFELY.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.