Meta > Suggestions and Questions

Make Road-Related Illustrations visible to guests again (2022)

(1/4) > >>

JoePCool14:
Before I get into this, I just want to say I think the Roblox trolls are long gone at this point. Anyway...

I would like to see my "home" board of Road-Related Illustrations be made visible again. I think a lot of the charm I had before registering was that I could see all these cool sign drawings by other users, which made me want to join and start creating and posting my own. Thinking about it now, I would never find any of them until creating an account, and I wouldn't necessarily make an account if I don't see any drawings, which then turns into a chicken-or-egg situation. There are also old sign-making resources like PowerPoint templates that won't be found searching on Google because they're hidden.

Obviously, the board has significantly slowed down in recent times with less people creating content, including myself. But I do think it's being at least partially stifled by the fact that prospective members can't even see it.

I think there would be a lot of benefit to the board to restore it to its former glory. Even if people come on here just to post there, it would bring the board back to life which I don't think would be a bad thing.

That's basically my suggestion and I hope to see this change made.

on_wisconsin:
Seconded. Plus, that game/ site involved is likely not as popular as it was 8 years ago.

Henry:
I'm on board with that as well.

webny99:

--- Quote from: Henry on November 03, 2022, 12:26:51 PM ---I'm on board with that as well.

--- End quote ---

No pun intended!

Question: what was the reasoning behind making Road-Related Illustrations a members-only board? I would assume that, unless something has changed since then, the same logic would still apply.

kphoger:
He's on board, but he's invisible.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version