News:

The AARoads Wiki is live! Come check it out!

Main Menu

Interstates with at-grades

Started by mightyace, October 08, 2009, 07:31:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mightyace

Doesn't I-10 (or maybe I-8) in Arizona have exemptions for such access and/or I-10 and 20 in West Texas?

I know I saw some roads of some sort (probably fire roads) off of I-40 in the Smokies that simply came up to the interstate with a stop sign.
My Flickr Photos: http://www.flickr.com/photos/mightyace

I'm out of this F***KING PLACE!

agentsteel53

Quote from: mightyace on October 08, 2009, 07:31:53 PM
Doesn't I-10 (or maybe I-8) in Arizona have exemptions for such access and/or I-10 and 20 in West Texas?

I know I saw some roads of some sort (probably fire roads) off of I-40 in the Smokies that simply came up to the interstate with a stop sign.

I don't remember any offhand on I-10 in Arizona, but I do remember there being ranch entrances beside I-8, and then for I-10, and I-20, there are even official crossing so that one may turn left as needed.  I-40 in NM also has a couple of ranch entrances, and I-40 in Tennessee has some forest access roads.
live from sunny San Diego.

http://shields.aaroads.com

jake@aaroads.com

Hot Rod Hootenanny

Quote from: agentsteel53 on October 08, 2009, 07:50:58 PM
Quote from: mightyace on October 08, 2009, 07:31:53 PM

I don't remember any offhand on I-10 in Arizona, but I do remember there being ranch entrances beside I-8, and then for I-10, and I-20, there are even official crossing so that one may turn left as needed.  I-40 in NM also has a couple of ranch entrances, and I-40 in Tennessee has some forest access roads.

Yeah, there's one or two ranch road entrances along I-40 in eastern New Mexico. I know I have a photo of one on roadfan. 
Please, don't sue Alex & Andy over what I wrote above

Sykotyk

I-40 in Texas has two just east of the NM line that I never noticed before.

Sykotyk

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.