News:

Needing some php assistance with the script on the main AARoads site. Please contact Alex if you would like to help or provide advice!

Main Menu

What did I see here?

Started by zachary_amaryllis, October 04, 2023, 09:01:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zachary_amaryllis

From our trip up Independence. I'm going to defer to "there may have been more going on than I was aware of ..." but, felt like this was a smidge excessive, to drive a few miles ahead at normal speeds, and flip a u-ey. I keep hearing about 'maybe it was a cancelled call". We saw no signs of emergency, disabled vehicle, car down the mountain, etc.

For perspective - we'd been in stop/go traffic because of the light. And there was a lot of it, like a mile or two. The light protects a one-lane section of SH 82. Given the traffic, the cop would have had to be driving on the wrong side, then ducking into [somewhere] every time that light let traffic go downhill.

When we encountered him again a few miles up, he was driving normally, then pulled off and flipped a U behind us.

clinched:
I-64, I-80, I-76 (west), *64s in hampton roads, 225,270,180 (co, wy)

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.