News:

Thank you for your patience during the Forum downtime while we upgraded the software. Welcome back and see this thread for some new features and other changes to the forum.

Main Menu

Posting pics from Google Photos - Help!

Started by J3ebrules, July 14, 2019, 11:18:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J3ebrules

I can't seem to be able to add pics in with text using Google Photos. I can create a link in Google Photos, copy it, and paste it in my posts, no problem. But, when I click the image button and get the IMG codes, and paste the link there, I get a little empty box of nothing in my post.

I did make sure the image met standard sizing requirements (I think it was 640x400).

Is this a known Google Photos issue? Or am I doing something incorrectly? (Note: I do almost everything via iPhone, including using Safari to access this forum).
Thanks in advance!!
Counting the cars on the New Jersey Turnpike - they’ve all come to look for America! (Simon & Garfunkel)

US 89

Perhaps your links don't go to the image itself but rather to a webpage that includes the image?

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.