News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered at https://www.aaroads.com/forum/index.php?topic=33904.0
Corrected several already and appreciate your patience as we work through the rest.

Main Menu

Driver on QEW running with doors wide open transporting wood/steel

Started by rickmastfan67, May 11, 2019, 12:07:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rickmastfan67

renegade

Don’t ask me how I know.  Just understand that I do.

ilpt4u

Rent a pickup...U-Haul, Home Depot, Menards...or whatever Canadian equivalents will rent you a pickup for 20-40$ or so

JoePCool14

Quote from: ilpt4u on May 11, 2019, 01:53:56 AM
Rent a pickup...U-Haul, Home Depot, Menards...or whatever Canadian equivalents will rent you a pickup for 20-40$ or so

No can do. That requires money, thought and common sense.

:) Needs more... :sombrero: Not quite... :bigass: Perfect.
JDOT: We make the world a better place to drive.
Travel Mapping | 60+ Clinches | 260+ Traveled | 8000+ Miles Logged

Richard3

- How many people are working in here?
- About 20%.

- What Quebec highways and Montreal Canadiens have in common?
- Rebuilding.

States/provinces/territories I didn't went in: AB, AK, AL, BC, HI, KS, LA, MB, MN, MS, MT, ND, NL, NT, NU, RI, SD, SK, WA, WI, YT.  Well, I still have some job to do!

kphoger

Am I the only one who thinks he was playing it smart?  He avoided using local streets and country roads, which inevitably would have narrower lanes and absent shoulders.  He's being safe by using a highway with wide lanes and shoulders, thus creating more of a cushion between himself and the rest of the traffic.
Keep right except to pass.  Yes.  You.
Visit scenic Orleans County, NY!
Male pronouns, please.

Quote from: Philip K. DickIf you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use them.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.