News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered from the forum database changes made in Fall 2023. Let us know if you discover anymore.

Main Menu

Threads That I Never Thought I'd See on AARoads.com, But Somehow Exist

Started by Brandon, November 28, 2016, 02:24:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brandon

Title says it all, folks!  :pan:

Amateur tattoos
Polo shirts - Piqué vs. Interlock
Ever smash a King Don in your face because you saw Weird Al do it?
Have you ever bubbled while Scholaring?
I have some strange health problems
Pink-colored candy - Strawberry or Watermelon?
So this is how you rock bad teeth, my friends!

I'm sure there's more.  :sombrero:
"If you think this has a happy ending, you haven't been paying attention." - Ramsay Bolton, "Game of Thrones"

"Symbolic of his struggle against reality." - Reg, "Monty Python's Life of Brian"

noelbotevera

Make I-90 a coast to coast interstate by removing it from 94 in Chicago
Pleased to meet you
Hope you guessed my name

(Recently hacked. A human operates this account now!)

freebrickproductions

Pretty much a lot from bandit will qualify. Here are a few examples:

• Portraits of all the Presidents with punk rocker teeth?
  • Has anyone else ever blown a bubble with an Arby's roast beef sandwich?
  • Opening cans with your teeth
  • Sign fonts that evoke personalities
  • Anyone ever call glasses "glosses"?
  • Using GoFundMe to recoup stolen money
  • Funny words
  • Watching 'Sesame Street' when you're too old for it
  • Does thinking about roads send you to the bathroom?
It's all fun & games until someone summons Cthulhu and brings about the end of the world.

I also collect traffic lights, road signs, fans, and railroad crossing equipment.

(They/Them)

SignGeek101

noelbotevera

Pleased to meet you
Hope you guessed my name

hotdogPi

Clinched, plus MA 286

Traveled, plus several state routes

Lowest untraveled: 25 (updated from 14)

New clinches: MA 286
New traveled: MA 14, MA 123

CNGL-Leudimin

Anything by Pink Jazz or dlzsabe, in addition to any of bandit957's creations (already mentioned by freebrickproductions).

On the opposite end, I'm surprised felis silvestris catus (cats) are missing from this forum (There has been only one thread with them), they are everywhere in the Internet.
Supporter of the construction of several running gags, including I-366 with a speed limit of 85 mph (137 km/h) and the Hypotenuse.

Please note that I may mention "invalid" FM channels, i.e. ending in an even number or down to 87.5. These are valid in Europe.

noelbotevera

Quote from: CNGL-Leudimin on November 28, 2016, 04:14:56 PM
Anything by Pink Jazz or dlzsabe, in addition to any of bandit957's creations (already mentioned by freebrickproductions).

On the opposite end, I'm surprised felis silvestris catus (cats) are missing from this forum (There has been only one thread with them), they are everywhere in the Internet.
Well, that's only on Off-Topic. Pink Jazz actually makes some reasonable threads in the Mountain West board (not meant to be a critique).

Some other threads I've made are basically dumb questions (like no name exits or double deckers not being used often) or amusement parks.
Pleased to meet you
Hope you guessed my name

Max Rockatansky

Bandit's new Bubble Gum thread.  Basically it's not about getting gum stuck in your hair, but rather hair stuck in your gum.

Edit:  Basically anything that ASACmapcollector puts on the forum...thread or post alike.  Basically he was insistent that 33 years and 6 months was 33.6 years.  All I tried to do was walk him through the math and got a creepy ass hyperlink that just got a post yanked.

Mind you this was all in a thread about the South Mountain Freeway/AZ Loop 202 extension:

https://www.aaroads.com/forum/index.php?topic=19082.0;topicseen

Otto Yamamoto

Quote from: CNGL-Leudimin on November 28, 2016, 04:14:56 PM

SGP561

freebrickproductions

This could probably be added on here:
Breaking records (the phonograph kind) on purpose
It's all fun & games until someone summons Cthulhu and brings about the end of the world.

I also collect traffic lights, road signs, fans, and railroad crossing equipment.

(They/Them)

Verlanka

I never expected "Belching in Tunnels" to be an actual thread, but here it is.

jon daly

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.