News:

The AARoads Wiki is live! Come check it out!

Main Menu

Compdude's Highway videos

Started by compdude787, March 13, 2017, 01:27:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

compdude787

Yesterday I uploaded another video, this time of I-90 westbound over Snoqualmie Pass. This video highlights the reconstruction work that WSDOT has been doing on that part of I-90. Enjoy!

compdude787

Just uploaded another video yesterday. This features US 2 again, except in the early spring instead of fall. The scenery looks a bit different because there is still lots of snow on the mountains. Enjoy!

compdude787

I totally forgot to post my video that I uploaded almost a month ago showing a tour through the Bavarian themed town of Leavenworth. Here it is, the first video produced on my new computer:

And here's a video I just uploaded, showing the drive over Snoqualmie Pass on I-90 Eastbound:

Hope you enjoyed both of my videos! I will have many, many more after I'm done with the roadtrip that I announced in my most recent video.

compdude787

Here's a couple more videos I've uploaded recently to my channel. They are both videos of I-5 through Seattle, the first being I-5 southbound through Seattle, and the second being the I-5 express lanes.

Hope you enjoyed these videos! I'll be starting to work on uploading my videos from my roadtrip after these ones (I just wanted to put up a bit more content from Seattle, first).

compdude787

Here's a preview video of the roadtrip I went on this summer. I will soon be working on the actual full videos from the roadtrip, of which there will be many. Enjoy the video!

compdude787

Hi, so I completely forgot to post a video I uploaded 3 weeks ago that was the first video I did on my roadtrip. It's of the drive on I-5 southbound thru Portland, as well as the clinching of I-405 in downtown Portland. Enjoy!

And here's a video I just uploaded yesterday showing the drive on US 101 down the central Oregon coast from Lincoln City to Heceta Head just north of Florence. This is the longest video I've made but I encourage you to watch it all because some of the best scenery is towards the end of the video. Once again, enjoy and thanks for watching!

compdude787

Here's my two most recent videos from the Oregon Coast. The first one was uploaded about a week ago and shows the drive from Heceta Head to Coos Bay.

And here's one I just uploaded a few hours ago, showing the drive along the most scenic part of the Oregon Coast, from Cape Blanco to Brookings. This was my favorite part of the Oregon Coast:

compdude787

And now, I've finally made it into California on my roadtrip! In this video, I'm heading south on US 101 from Crescent City to Prairie Creek Redwoods State Park. Along the way, we pass through the redwoods and a bit of coastline. Hope you enjoy this video!

compdude787

Here's the second video of the Redwoods that I uploaded a few days ago, showing the Newton B. Drury Scenic Parkway through the Prairie Creek Redwoods State Park.

compdude787

And now...my third and final video of the redwoods! I'm driving south on the Avenue of the Giants (CA 254) thru Humboldt Redwoods State Park. I also have some footage at the end of this video of the Chandelier Drive-Thru Tree. Enjoy!

EDIT: I re-uploaded the video because in the original video, the first two songs got blocked for copyright reasons.

compdude787

Here's my next video. This time, I'm on CA 1 near its northern terminus heading out to the coast on this very twisty road. Enjoy the video!

compdude787

Finally uploaded my next video. This one continues south on CA 1 along the coast of Northern California, showing the most scenic parts:

Enjoy!

compdude787

Another YouTube video uploaded; this time we're getting closer to San Francisco, driving on CA 1 in Marin County. Unfortunately there's no music (no thanks to YouTube's annoyingly inconsistent copyright policies, where a test video with just the music I want to use in my video uploads with no problems, but putting the music in the actual video causes the video to get blocked by YouTube), but the scenery is still worth seeing. Regardless, I hope you enjoy my video!

compdude787

I've totally been forgetting to update this. I've posted several videos in the San Francisco area over the past couple of months. Here's the latest one:

You can see more videos on my channel, and be sure to subscribe so you don't miss any, because clearly I've been forgetting to post them on here. Check out my channel here: https://www.youtube.com/c/compdude100

compdude787

Hello,

Today I'm back with another video: this time from US 101 along the coast to Ventura. This is the one of the few parts of US 101 in California that actually follows the coastline. Enjoy!

compdude787

Here's a video from Seattle showing Alaskan Way without the viaduct:

compdude787

Here's another video, this time of CA 1, aka the PCH, southbound (eastbound?) between Oxnard and Santa Monica. As always, enjoy!

compdude787

Here's two of my latest videos. I uploaded this one a few days ago, showing the empty streets of Seattle in April during the coronavirus lockdown:

Just uploaded this one now, showing I-405 south in Los Angeles at dusk:

Enjoy!

compdude787

Just uploaded another video showing the drive on the freeways from Garden Grove to LA. This follows CA 22 WB to I-405 NB, then north on I-605 to I-5 NB, then into LA, ending just past the East LA interchange. Enjoy!

thspfc

compdude787

Quote from: thspfc on August 17, 2020, 08:53:54 PM
I like your intro.

Thanks!

Just realized I forgot to post the video I uploaded last week that shows I-110 in LA. There's a reason I called this "The Ultimate Los Angeles Freeway Video." Enjoy!

compdude787

And here's a video I uploaded just now, showing I-5 southbound through Tacoma, where the construction never ends. This video highlights all the construction on this stretch of I-5.

compdude787

Hello again,

Here's another video, this time showing I-15 NB in Southern California over Cajon Pass and through the Mojave Desert. Hope you all enjoy this video!!

compdude787

Here's my 2020 roadtrip finale: CA 1 South through the Big Sur. Yes, one of the songs is unfortunately muted due to copyright issues, but I'm still really happy with how it turned out. I hope you enjoy it too!

compdude787

Just uploaded a video showing the West Seattle Bridge from May 2019, ten months before it was closed. Enjoy!

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.