News:

Thank you for your patience during the Forum downtime while we upgraded the software. Welcome back and see this thread for some new features and other changes to the forum.

Main Menu

Indianapolis Bike Path Master Plan

Started by silverback1065, December 17, 2014, 05:52:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

silverback1065

This was released a few months ago, skip to page 118 to see a map of all the proposed trails. https://indygreenwaysmasterplan.files.wordpress.com/2014/03/ch3-indygreenways-masterplan.pdf

I think this is a great idea, hopefully the suburbs connect their trails to Indy's.  What is everyone's opinion on the cities' plans? Another interesting thing is it looks like there is a planned interchange with German Church Rd and I-70, it could be an error though, I haven't been able to find any other sources on it.

tdindy88

That interchange has been on the maps of Indy's master plans for years. Unless INDOT makes some sort of announcement about it, which they haven't, I wouldn't look too much into it.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.