News:

The AARoads Wiki is live! Come check it out!

Main Menu

Delaware

Started by Alex, February 11, 2009, 10:22:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

74/171FAN

I am now a PennDOT employee.  My opinions/views do not necessarily reflect the opinions/views of PennDOT.

74/171FAN

I am now a PennDOT employee.  My opinions/views do not necessarily reflect the opinions/views of PennDOT.

davewiecking

Quote from: 74/171FAN on June 08, 2023, 12:27:48 PM
(For DE 24)  CM/GC, North Millsboro Bypass, US 113 to SR24 has been awarded
Interchange of new bypass on US-113 underway. Surveyors flags and "this project funded by the bipartisan inflation reduction act" signs installed last week.

74/171FAN

74/171FAN

74/171FAN

74/171FAN

74/171FAN

74/171FAN

74/171FAN

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.