Regional Boards > Southeast

North Carolina

<< < (969/995) > >>

amroad17:
This is not road-related but I have noticed that tolbs17 has not been on the forum since the end of March.  I was a bit surprised not to see any posts of his lately--especially in this thread.  Is he OK or has something occurred?

wriddle082:

--- Quote from: bob7374 on June 08, 2022, 04:13:18 PM ---Bridge opening delayed due to substandard pavement markings:
https://www.ncdot.gov/news/press-releases/Pages/2022/2022-06-08-rodanthe-bridge-delay.aspx

--- End quote ---

Heh, NC has substandard pavement markings all over Charlotte!  Very hard to see lane markings at night since the paint is either worn away or barely reflective.  And they donít seem to want to retrace lines or replace/repair the pavement reflectors.

architect77:

--- Quote from: wriddle082 on June 13, 2022, 02:38:31 AM ---
--- Quote from: bob7374 on June 08, 2022, 04:13:18 PM ---Bridge opening delayed due to substandard pavement markings:
https://www.ncdot.gov/news/press-releases/Pages/2022/2022-06-08-rodanthe-bridge-delay.aspx

--- End quote ---

Heh, NC has substandard pavement markings all over Charlotte!  Very hard to see lane markings at night since the paint is either worn away or barely reflective.  And they donít seem to want to retrace lines or replace/repair the pavement reflectors.

--- End quote ---
Talk to the Division at their Albemarle HQ and request fixes.

Takumi:

--- Quote from: amroad17 on June 13, 2022, 12:37:05 AM ---This is not road-related but I have noticed that tolbs17 has not been on the forum since the end of March.  I was a bit surprised not to see any posts of his lately--especially in this thread.  Is he OK or has something occurred?

--- End quote ---
Itís been discussed elsewhere, but he was banned.

Strider:

--- Quote from: Takumi on June 14, 2022, 12:49:26 PM ---
--- Quote from: amroad17 on June 13, 2022, 12:37:05 AM ---This is not road-related but I have noticed that tolbs17 has not been on the forum since the end of March.  I was a bit surprised not to see any posts of his lately--especially in this thread.  Is he OK or has something occurred?

--- End quote ---
Itís been discussed elsewhere, but he was banned.

--- End quote ---

tolbs17 was banned? that explains why I don't see his posts lately. oof.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version