News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered from the forum database changes made in Fall 2023. Let us know if you discover anymore.

Main Menu

Any Athletic Roadgeeks?

Started by BigMattFromTexas, August 10, 2009, 05:06:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr_Northside

Damn... that's pretty good (Better than me)

Though I've never heard someone use the term "played bowling" (or really use any version of the word "play" & "bowling") before.....
I don't have opinions anymore. All I know is that no one is better than anyone else, and everyone is the best at everything

Alps

Quote from: NYYPhil777 on July 31, 2012, 12:20:41 AM
I'm really into bowling. Played it since I was nine yrs. old, and I played bowling all four years of high school. As of now, my highest game is 298.
I actually watch more bowling on TV than any other sport.

Happy Roadgeeking,
NYYPhil777 ;-)
Youch. I've managed to break 200 enough times now, but haven't even gotten a 600 series yet.

agentsteel53

heh, I was very happy to bowl a 153 once.  I think my second-best is low 100s, and if you put me in the alley today I'd probably get about a 60, since I haven't bowled in 15 years.  (the 153 came at age 12, I think)
live from sunny San Diego.

http://shields.aaroads.com

jake@aaroads.com

Takumi

I'd be ecstatic for a 100. Yeah, I'm that bad.

I'm trying to lose weight, so I've been riding my bike around town a lot lately. I usually ride up to the northernmost neighborhood in the city and back, taking mostly side streets, about 8 miles total. When I have a few days off from it, I shorten the route a bit on the first day back on it.
Quote from: Rothman on July 15, 2021, 07:52:59 AM
Olive Garden must be stopped.  I must stop them.

Don't @ me. Seriously.

BigMattFromTexas

I'm really into bowling. Played it since I was nine yrs. old, and I played bowling all four years of high school. As of now, my highest game is 298.

Happy Roadgeeking,
NYYPhil777 ;-)
I think my highest game is like 100... On a good day. Haha!
Two a days have started!! Nothing like conditioning in 97 degrees! Can't wait till school starts to practice at 3-6/7, 100-10 degrees!
BigMatt

Roadmaestro95

Quote from: BigMattFromTexas on August 08, 2012, 06:51:10 PM

Happy Roadgeeking,
NYYPhil777 ;-)
Two a days have started!! Nothing like conditioning in 97 degrees! Can't wait till school starts to practice at 3-6/7, 100-10 degrees!
BigMatt
I bet your football team actually performs better than ours! They have done conditioning for about two weeks and they still can't push tires for two yards!
Hope everyone is safe!

Alps

Quote from: Roadmaestro95 on August 08, 2012, 11:06:25 PM
Quote from: BigMattFromTexas on August 08, 2012, 06:51:10 PM

Happy Roadgeeking,
NYYPhil777 ;-)
BigMatt
I bet your football team actually performs better than ours! They have done conditioning for about two weeks and they still can't push tires for two yards!
We talking Jets or Giants here?

pctech

Running for me. Been at it for about 30 years. 10k - half-marathon are my best races.

Mark

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.