Non-Road Boards > Off-Topic

Crazy things you've found in Google StreetView

<< < (227/229) > >>

Scott5114:
Is it cheating if you see it in person, and then go back and look it up on GSV when you get home?

GO AWAY
WE DON'T SELL WEED!

LilianaUwU:

--- Quote from: Scott5114 on August 10, 2022, 12:39:00 AM ---Is it cheating if you see it in person, and then go back and look it up on GSV when you get home?

GO AWAY
WE DON'T SELL WEED!

--- End quote ---

I mean, it is a crazy thing you found on Google StreetView, I'm pretty sure finding it IRL beforehand isn't forbidden.  :bigass:

CNGL-Leudimin:
Well, there's also something I found IRL I want to post here, but Mr. Google hasn't driven on that street for a decade now, and the "crazy thing" appeared since.

--- Quote from: CNGL-Leudimin on December 22, 2021, 07:53:00 AM ---One thing I like to find is posters for blood collects scattered throughout La France. I mostly find them by chance, either while on the Tour de France route, checking intersections of former national routes, or in the last case it's in a town with a cool name IMO.

--- End quote ---

And here's another. If you check historical photos you'll see there have been two of them in the same place.

--- Quote from: CNGL-Leudimin on March 01, 2022, 06:19:56 PM ---:) (US 52 somewhere in North Dakota)

(Although I prefer to use :sombrero:)

--- End quote ---

And on the other side of that same billboard: DNT TXT & DRV

andrepoiy:
The TOPS Supermarket in Buffalo where the mass shooting in May 2022 occurred - fenced off by cops in the most recent Google Streetview

https://goo.gl/maps/mxRnFG99b3qEjUuE6

And the memorial/vigil activities:

vdeane:
^ That location was renovated and recently reopened.  They had footage on the news, and it's now basically a Market 32 with a Tops logo slapped on the front.  Given that Tops is now owned by Price Chopper/Market 32, I can't help but wonder if this is a harbinger of things to come, and if Tops overall will eventually be folded into the Market 32 brand.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version