This is a song about colors. Colors! You see 'em all around!

Started by bandit957, May 12, 2022, 10:26:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bandit957

This is a song about colors
Colors!
You see 'em all around
Red on a stop sign
Green on a tree
Blue in the sky and sea

Anyone else remember this? What about other educational songs they played in early elementary school?

They had a record of this song when I was in kindergarten. We were given little blocks or pieces of paper of different colors and we were supposed to stand or sit when the song mentioned each color.

The earliest memory I have of something getting ruined at school is when I jumped real hard instead of standing up while this record was playing, which caused the record to skip, which apparently ruined it for good.
Might as well face it, pooing is cool

jp the roadgeek

OMG.  I remember that song in nursery school. Speaking of standing up, I remember there was another song on the album that went "If you're wearing a <insert article of clothing> stand up, and we'd jump up if we were.  Singers sounded like The Kingston Trio. 
Interstates I've clinched: 97, 290 (MA), 291 (CT), 291 (MA), 293, 295 (DE-NJ-PA), 295 (RI-MA), 384, 391, 395 (CT-MA), 395 (MD), 495 (DE), 610 (LA), 684, 691, 695 (MD), 695 (NY), 795 (MD)

skluth

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.