Non-Road Boards > Off-Topic

Gas prices climb quickly, haven't peaked yet

(1/4) > >>

cpzilliacus:
HometownAnnapolis.com: Gas prices climb quickly, haven't peaked yet

--- Quote ---Gas prices have skyrocketed to record highs for the month of February, weeks earlier than the usual spring bump. And prices will continue to rise in coming weeks, market analysts believe.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---Over the weekend, regular gas prices recorded in the area by the website Marylandgasprices.com ranged from a low of $3.52 at Sam’s Club in Annapolis to a high of $3.93 at the Shell station at Riva Road and Harry S Truman Parkway, where premium gas topped out at $4.47.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---“I usually buy premium gas, but at these prices I am just getting medium grade,” said Nicole Dudley as she pumped a few gallons at $4.27 into her car at that Shell station.
--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---The spring price rise doesn’t usually hit until March or early April.
--- End quote ---

The High Plains Traveler:
I think I filled up with the country's last available under $3.00 gas on the evening of February 13 in Cheyenne WY. It was $2.999, and next morning it was $3.059.

djsinco:
I paid $2.57 in the North Denver Metro area on 1/6/13. Today, the same station is $3.51.

As I just checked GasBuddy, even more amazing is the fact that the lowest gas price in Colorado this morning is in Leadville, of all places. It is "only" $3.29 there!

djsinco:

--- Quote from: The High Plains Traveler on February 23, 2013, 12:21:57 PM ---I think I filled up with the country's last available under $3.00 gas on the evening of February 13 in Cheyenne WY. It was $2.999, and next morning it was $3.059.

--- End quote ---

GasBuddy showing 2 stations in NM today that are <$3

vdeane:
There's still gas under $3?  In NY we haven't seen that since Katrina!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version