News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered from the forum database changes made in Fall 2023. Let us know if you discover anymore.

Main Menu

Book of Transportation Infrastructure Improvements for the Southeastern USA

Started by Daniel Fiddler, February 28, 2024, 06:56:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daniel Fiddler

I have created the following book of transportation infrastructure improvement plans for the Southeastern United States (with high speed rail outside the Southeast), I invite you to read it.  For free.  The e-book is $5 on Amazon so you're getting a $5 value for free, lol.

https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=644CF0A10661DBCA&id=644cf0a10661dbca%2131629&parId=644cf0a10661dbca%2112989&o=OneUp

hotdogPi

Such a page no longer exists. Maybe the people at OneDrive thought it was piracy, not realizing you were the owner?

Charging $5 for silly plans that will never happen that amounts to just drawing lines on a map is ridiculous, though.
Clinched, plus MA 286

Traveled, plus several state routes

Lowest untraveled: 25 (updated from 14)

New clinches: MA 286
New traveled: MA 14, MA 123

Rothman

Quote from: 1 on February 28, 2024, 09:11:09 PM
Such a page no longer exists. Maybe the people at OneDrive thought it was piracy, not realizing you were the owner?

Charging $5 for silly plans that will never happen that amounts to just drawing lines on a map is ridiculous, though.
Aw, give it a chance.  Maybe he incorporated actual and official proposals.

Maybe.

But yeah, the link's busted anyway.
Please note: All comments here represent my own personal opinion and do not reflect the official position(s) of NYSDOT.

Henry

Definitely broken...or maybe it never existed in the first place?

Also, this should be in Fictional Highways.
Go Cubs Go! Go Cubs Go! Hey Chicago, what do you say? The Cubs are gonna win today!

Daniel Fiddler

I corrected an error, they didn't remove it.

I accidentally printed one map twice.

Try this:  https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=644CF0A10661DBCA&id=644cf0a10661dbca%2131629&parId=644cf0a10661dbca%2112989&o=OneUp

hotdogPi

Clinched, plus MA 286

Traveled, plus several state routes

Lowest untraveled: 25 (updated from 14)

New clinches: MA 286
New traveled: MA 14, MA 123

Rothman

Please note: All comments here represent my own personal opinion and do not reflect the official position(s) of NYSDOT.

Daniel Fiddler

kphoger

Close this thread down.  It's already been re-posted in the Fictional board, where it belongs.
Keep right except to pass.  Yes.  You.
Visit scenic Orleans County, NY!
Male pronouns, please.

Quote from: Philip K. DickIf you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use them.

Daniel Fiddler

I concur.  That's where I should have placed it in the first place.

Hot Rod Hootenanny

Please, don't sue Alex & Andy over what I wrote above

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.