News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered from the forum database changes made in Fall 2023. Let us know if you discover anymore.

Main Menu

Bennington, Vermont Road Meet

Started by Dougtone, September 26, 2011, 10:55:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

froggie

Late next year is my understanding from VTrans.

Duke87

I believe the road is opening sometime next summer.

Anyways, Road Zombies:

And operation Occupy Entrance Ramp:
If you always take the same road, you will never see anything new.

Zmapper

In the Occupy Entrance ramp picture, did the guy in the red shirt have a sign? I can't see.

Duke87

Nah, he had his camera and was also taking a picture.
If you always take the same road, you will never see anything new.

Dougtone

Quote from: froggie on November 13, 2011, 01:45:49 PM
Late next year is my understanding from VTrans.

July 2012 is the expected completion date per VTrans' page on the Bennington Bypass.

Alps

roads.... ROADS.... signs... SEND HELP

hbelkins

When I last saw Steve, he was swigging maple syrup from a bottle that looked suspiciously like an airplane-sized bottle of booze.

Government would be tolerable if not for politicians and bureaucrats.

oscar

Here's the only meet photo that I took that has everybody in it, more or less, who wanted to be in it (I think the guy hiding behind Doug's "SEND HELP" sign wanted it that way -- his face was also hidden in my other shot taken a minute earlier).  The photo was taken in front of the Paper Mill covered bridge north of Bennington.

From left to right:

Oscar Voss, Michael Temme-Soifer, Keith Thomas, Lou Cosaro, John Krakoff, Mike Tantillo, Mark Sinsabaugh, Mike Pruett, Anthony Costanzo, Robert Malme, Brian Rawson-Ketchum, H.B. Elkins, Laura Bianca, Steve Alpert, ____, Zach Lewis, Adam Moss, Doug Kerr, David Case and son
my Hot Springs and Highways pages, with links to my roads sites:
http://www.alaskaroads.com/home.html

Roadgeek Adam

Oscar Voss, Michael Temme-Soifer, Keith Thomas, Lou Cosaro, John Krakoff, Mike Tantillo, Mark Sinsabaugh, Mike Pruett, Anthony Costanzo, Robert Malme, Brian Rawson-Ketchum, H.B. Elkins, Laura Bianca, Steve Alpert, ____, Zach Lewis, Adam Moss, Doug Kerr, Daniel Case and his son.

There's most of it for you. There a reason there's still one blank ;)

EDIT: Copy and paste, plus late post fails
Adam Seth Moss
M.A. History, Western Illinois University 2015-17
B.A. History, Montclair State University 2013-15
A.A. History & Education - Middlesex (County) College 2009-13

Alps

You'll want to edit Zack Lewis from Zach Miller. The blank is for the Send Help Sign. And no -b on Ketchum.

Dougtone

I have to see if I have any more Send Help signs.  My Send Help sign appears to have gone missing from the last meet and I didn't see any floating around at the Clifton Park rest area on the Northway.

Hot Rod Hootenanny

Quote from: Dougtone on November 24, 2011, 04:58:35 AM
I have to see if I have any more Send Help signs.  My Send Help sign appears to have gone missing from the last meet and I didn't see any floating around at the Clifton Park rest area on the Northway.
Email me a small one. I can use it for my facebook avatar.
Please, don't sue Alex & Andy over what I wrote above

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.