News:

Needing some php assistance with the script on the main AARoads site. Please contact Alex if you would like to help or provide advice!

Main Menu

The Great NE Wisconsin Summer Roadmeetâ„¢ Announcement - 2012-08-03 to 05

Started by mgk920, April 03, 2012, 11:49:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jpi

Like HB siad, my wife and I will be makeing our annual highway 127 yard sale road trip that weekend so I am out.
Jason Ilyes
JPI
Lebanon, TN
Home Of The Barrel

mgk920

Quote from: Steve on May 15, 2012, 10:55:45 PM
I find a poll would be a good idea.

That is not a bad idea at all, if I should say so myself!

One coming up!

:nod:

Mike

mgk920

I may soon have some exciting news to report on the Great NE Wisconsin Summer Roadmeet™, stay tuned!

:-o

:hyper:   :clap:   :cool:

Mike

SSOWorld

Scott O.

Not all who wander are lost...
Ah, the open skies, wind at my back, warm sun on my... wait, where the hell am I?!
As a matter of fact, I do own the road.
Raise your what?

Wisconsin - out-multiplexing your state since 1918.

mgk920

Quote from: Master son on May 17, 2012, 10:56:30 PM
:-D The suspense is killing me :ded: :-D

We'll find out if/when things are finalized.

Mike

A.J. Bertin

Now that the Port Huron, Michigan/Sarnia, Ontario road meet has been scheduled for August 11, I'm guessing you won't want to schedule this meet on that same day. I voted for this meet to be held on August 4, but I'm still only a maybe. Between these two meets, if they are scheduled one weekend apart, I honestly would rather attend in the Port Huron/Sarnia meet. I can't attend both meets if they are both scheduled for August.

I hope the best decision is made for the majority of the people involved!
-A.J. from Michigan

hbelkins

Pretty much all of August is off the table for me now. I have a work obligation on Aug. 3 that would preclude my attendance even if my wife wasn't going to be gone to the US 127 yard sale that weekend. The 11th is close to her departure on a trip, and she will be gone the 18th and possibly the 25th as well.

Government would be tolerable if not for politicians and bureaucrats.

mgk920

Sorry for the delay, but the votes are in and tallied, the canvassing committee has examined the ballots, the courts just told the opposition to pound sand on any potential recounts and I can gladly say that it will be on the weekend of August 3-5 (Fri-Sun), 2012!

:cheers:

Make your plans and reservations (*NO* passport required for residents of the USA!), I'll start getting things lined up here and it should be a fine weekend of true road and construction GEEKINESS!

:thumbsup:

Mike

A.J. Bertin

I will probably not be attending due to the Port Huron/Sarnia meet that's taking place the following weekend. (I can't do both.) If that changes, though, I'll let you know.
-A.J. from Michigan

GeekJedi

Quote from: A.J. Bertin on June 03, 2012, 09:01:53 AM
I will probably not be attending due to the Port Huron/Sarnia meet that's taking place the following weekend. (I can't do both.) If that changes, though, I'll let you know.

Who's going to ride with me in the Pacifica o' Love then?  :D
"Wisconsin - The Concurrency State!"

A.J. Bertin

Quote from: GeekJedi on June 07, 2012, 10:32:15 PM
ho's going to ride with me in the Pacifica o' Love then?  :D

Haha! Well my decision isn't a 100 percent no; it's probably an 80 percent no right now. Maybe that will change. We'll see. If I do end up going, though, you can bet I'll ride with you and the fun '90s music. LOL
-A.J. from Michigan

mgk920

For those who are planning on coming to Appleton this coming weekend and wish to meet up on Friday evening (3-August), send me a PM with your number and I'll get back to you with ideas.  There are several very good places for food and adult beverage here that are very conducive for casual getting together.

Mike

A.J. Bertin

-A.J. from Michigan

mgk920

Dave from Waukesha did show up and we two had a very enjoyable time checking out all of the construction zones in the area.  We did run into some rain in the Green Bay area and returning to Appleton, though.  No photos, unfortunately.

:cool:

I did run into some heavy competition from elsewhere in North America and invitees with scheduling conflicts.

I'll try for more next year.

Mike

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.