News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered from the forum database changes made in Fall 2023. Let us know if you discover anymore.

Main Menu

Everyone's First Road Photo

Started by Ian, July 10, 2009, 11:50:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PAHighways

Quote from: rickmastfan67 on July 29, 2009, 03:41:19 PM
Quote from: Truvelo on July 29, 2009, 03:38:05 PM
Quote from: rickmastfan67 on July 29, 2009, 03:31:38 PM
First picture of a highway (I-79 NB; no idea where):

Could be here.

Can't be.  Should have been more specific.  It would have to be north of I-76 in PA since I live in the Pittsburgh area.  And I normally don't get on I-79 till in Cranberry since we use US-19 to get there.

That looks like the area between the Evans City and Zelienople interchanges.

SSOWorld

using my old camera - and old car with a battered windshield
Scott O.

Not all who wander are lost...
Ah, the open skies, wind at my back, warm sun on my... wait, where the hell am I?!
As a matter of fact, I do own the road.
Raise your what?

Wisconsin - out-multiplexing your state since 1918.

rickmastfan67

Quote from: PAHighways on July 29, 2009, 04:07:49 PM
Quote from: rickmastfan67 on July 29, 2009, 03:41:19 PM
Quote from: Truvelo on July 29, 2009, 03:38:05 PM
Quote from: rickmastfan67 on July 29, 2009, 03:31:38 PM
First picture of a highway (I-79 NB; no idea where):

Could be here.

Can't be.  Should have been more specific.  It would have to be north of I-76 in PA since I live in the Pittsburgh area.  And I normally don't get on I-79 till in Cranberry since we use US-19 to get there.

That looks like the area between the Evans City and Zelienople interchanges.

It kinda looks like it could be, but who knows. haha.  I seriously should have back then label on a seperate piece of paper where I took pictures.  But as I said before, this picture was taken on the 2nd day I had the camera. :) hehe.

PAHighways

Quote from: rickmastfan67 on July 29, 2009, 07:12:12 PMIt kinda looks like it could be, but who knows. haha.  I seriously should have back then label on a seperate piece of paper where I took pictures.  But as I said before, this picture was taken on the 2nd day I had the camera. :) hehe.

You could match it against the PennDOT VidLog.

algorerhythms

As you can tell, I'm not a good photographer.

rickmastfan67

Quote from: PAHighways on July 29, 2009, 09:49:02 PM
Quote from: rickmastfan67 on July 29, 2009, 07:12:12 PMIt kinda looks like it could be, but who knows. haha.  I seriously should have back then label on a seperate piece of paper where I took pictures.  But as I said before, this picture was taken on the 2nd day I had the camera. :) hehe.

You could match it against the PennDOT VidLog.

That or StreetView. :)

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.