News:

Needing some php assistance with the script on the main AARoads site. Please contact Alex if you would like to help or provide advice!

Main Menu

Frequently-mentioned people who aren't here

Started by hbelkins, February 13, 2023, 12:36:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

formulanone

CoreySamson

Quote from: WillWeaverRVA on February 13, 2023, 01:34:13 PM
Quote from: Poiponen13 on February 13, 2023, 12:50:10 PM
Booger Queen

who?
Booger Queen is the national fast food chain of Totsoland. They sell a watered down version of the BurgerWater found at Waterburger in Alanland, the Koala Sandwich, and the Burger War Memorial Triple Patty Supreme Bacon Xtreme Sausage Diarrhea-Inducing Meat Burger (or BWMTPSBXSDIMB for short). They are rumored to be expanding into Nimbya co-branded with Taco Bell-esque. One interesting thing about Booger Queen is that on the north facing wall of every restaurant in Idaho provinceblast lies this picture of Anthony Rental:

Quote from: Scott5114 on September 25, 2020, 05:56:03 PM

...the illustrious State Dairy Commissioner Anthony K. Rental...
Buc-ee's and QuikTrip fanboy. Clincher of FM roads. Proponent of the TX U-turn.

My Route Log
My Clinches

Now on mobrule and Travel Mapping!

US 89

Quote from: Scott5114 on February 13, 2023, 04:15:00 PM
Booger Queen is a word filter I just set up for yet another one of Poiponen's random female classmates that he would rather annoy all of us with by slathering her name on everything instead of just asking her out.

But what happens when Alanland gets its first female Supreme Leader? Will she have to use the Booger Queen title? Seems kinda sexist if you ask me.

hotdogPi

I created a spinoff thread for a reason...
Clinched, plus MA 286

Traveled, plus several state routes

Lowest untraveled: 25 (updated from 14)

New clinches: MA 286
New traveled: MA 14, MA 123

Scott5114

Quote from: 1 on February 13, 2023, 06:37:07 PM
I created a spinoff thread for a reason...

Hey, now you know what it's like to be a mod. :P Sometimes it feels like trying to divert the Mississippi with a 2×4...
uncontrollable freak sardine salad chef

Max Rockatansky

Quote from: CoreySamson on February 13, 2023, 06:27:28 PM
Booger Queen

who?
Booger Queen is the national fast food chain of Totsoland. They sell a watered down version of the BurgerWater found at Waterburger in Alanland, the Koala Sandwich, and the Burger War Memorial Triple Patty Supreme Bacon Xtreme Sausage Diarrhea-Inducing Meat Burger (or BWMTPSBXSDIMB for short). They are rumored to be expanding into Nimbya co-branded with Taco Bell-esque. One interesting thing about Booger Queen is that on the north facing wall of every restaurant in Idaho provinceblast lies this picture of Anthony Rental:

Quote from: Scott5114 on September 25, 2020, 05:56:03 PM

...the illustrious State Dairy Commissioner Anthony K. Rental...

Aren't they a direct competitor to Proletariat Burger?

Quote from: US 89 on February 13, 2023, 06:36:25 PM
Booger Queen is a word filter I just set up for yet another one of Poiponen's random female classmates that he would rather annoy all of us with by slathering her name on everything instead of just asking her out.

But what happens when Alanland gets its first female Supreme Leader? Will she have to use the Booger Queen title? Seems kinda sexist if you ask me.

Different value system in Alanland.  That said, would "Booger Monarch"  placate the PCs running amok?

formulanone

Quote from: CoreySamson on February 13, 2023, 06:27:28 PMthe Koala Sandwich

I could really go for a Koala Sandwich right about now, with the classic side of those little ambrosia hexagons.

WillWeaverRVA

thank you
Will Weaver
WillWeaverRVA Photography | Twitter

"But how will the oxen know where to drown if we renumber the Oregon Trail?" - NE2

Poiponen13

Maybe Booger Queen is her new nickname.

Max Rockatansky

Quote from: Poiponen13 on February 14, 2023, 06:55:51 AM
Maybe Booger Queen is her new nickname.

Try calling that and see if she goes out with you.  Maybe she'll be intrigued by the new nickname?   You'll never know if you don't try. 

froggie

Quote from: formulanone on February 13, 2023, 05:59:29 PM
Booger Queen

who?

dynamite, with a laser beam
guaranteed to waste our time
when online

I'm not sure if Freddie would be impressed or royally disappointed...

-------------

Back to the OP and HB's intention for this thread, I can't think of anyone offhand in my "states of influence" who isn't already here...with the possible exception of Steve Goodwin who posts a lot of Vermont stuff on the FB groups, but I haven't ever seen mention of him here.

Roadgeekteen

Booger Queen sounds like an off brand Burger King
God-emperor of Alanland, king of all the goats and goat-like creatures

Current Interstate map I am making:

https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/edit?hl=en&mid=1PEDVyNb1skhnkPkgXi8JMaaudM2zI-Y&ll=29.05778059819179%2C-82.48856825&z=5

Max Rockatansky

Quote from: Roadgeekteen on February 14, 2023, 12:12:45 PM
Booger Queen sounds like an off brand Burger King

Look up Kurger Bing on social media platforms. 

Flint1979

I have called it Booger Fling instead of Burger King for years.

Max Rockatansky

^^^

Then I assume Kurger Bing would match what your expectation of a typical Burger King is like.

Flint1979

Quote from: Max Rockatansky on February 14, 2023, 12:30:26 PM
^^^

Then I assume Kurger Bing would match what your expectation of a typical Burger King is like.
Correct lol. I haven't ate ate a Burger King in over 15 years. Last time I was turned off by one was the end of it for me. I was in New York traveling along the NYS Thruway and stopped at a service plaza somewhere in Westchester County since it was on the east side of the Tappan Zee Bridge so I go into the Burger King there and the place is just trashed like they had just got done getting their asses kicked on orders. The condiment station was unstocked, the trash was overflowing at all trash cans and I stood there alone in the lobby for about 5 minutes and no one waited on me. I thought well I've never really liked Burger King in the first place so I think I'll boycott them from now on. And the Burger King's around my area aren't very good really either in fact they have closed several Burger King's in the area here. I can think of four of them off the top of my head that are closed for good.

Roadgeekteen

God-emperor of Alanland, king of all the goats and goat-like creatures

Current Interstate map I am making:

https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/edit?hl=en&mid=1PEDVyNb1skhnkPkgXi8JMaaudM2zI-Y&ll=29.05778059819179%2C-82.48856825&z=5

dlsterner

Quote from: Flint1979 on February 14, 2023, 12:35:23 PM
Correct lol. I haven't ate ate a Burger King in over 15 years. Last time I was turned off by one was the end of it for me. I was in New York traveling along the NYS Thruway and stopped at a service plaza somewhere in Westchester County since it was on the east side of the Tappan Zee Bridge so I go into the Burger King there and the place is just trashed like they had just got done getting their asses kicked on orders. The condiment station was unstocked, the trash was overflowing at all trash cans and I stood there alone in the lobby for about 5 minutes and no one waited on me. I thought well I've never really liked Burger King in the first place so I think I'll boycott them from now on. And the Burger King's around my area aren't very good really either in fact they have closed several Burger King's in the area here. I can think of four of them off the top of my head that are closed for good.

If you haven't "ate ate" a Burger King in over 15 years (I assume you meant "eaten at"), then how do you know that the Burger Kings around your area aren't very good?

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.