News:

Thank you for your patience during the Forum downtime while we upgraded the software. Welcome back and see this thread for some new features and other changes to the forum.

Main Menu

Some central & western VA photos

Started by WillWeaverRVA, September 16, 2017, 10:05:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WillWeaverRVA

So I had to drive to Roanoke for work on Wednesday. I had never been to Roanoke before, so I brought my camera along and did some roadgeeking. Some photos from Lynchburg and Staunton (I took I-81 to I-64 to get back to Richmond) are also included.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/willshighways/albums/72157689106549415

Routes include US 460, US 460 BUSINESS (Appomattox), VA 131, VA 24, VA 26, US 221, US 11, VA 116, I-81, US 60, VA 262, and VA 252.
Will Weaver
WillWeaverRVA Photography | Twitter

"But how will the oxen know where to drown if we renumber the Oregon Trail?" - NE2

AsphaltPlanet

I enjoyed these, thanks for sharing.

These photos look very clean for being shot at ISO 800.  Do you shoot raw?  I think my camera would create jpegs that looks far more crunchy at ISO 800 than these were.
AsphaltPlanet.ca  Youtube -- Opinions expressed reflect the viewpoints of others.

Mapmikey

very nice...

Surprised to see the 252 ENDS HERE white interstate shield still up...that's been there a long time now...

WillWeaverRVA

Quote from: AsphaltPlanet on September 17, 2017, 10:29:02 AM
I enjoyed these, thanks for sharing.

These photos look very clean for being shot at ISO 800.  Do you shoot raw?  I think my camera would create jpegs that looks far more crunchy at ISO 800 than these were.

Yeah, I usually shoot raw. I had actually intended not to (so I could post them faster without having to do much post-processing), but I forgot to change the setting. Kind of glad I didn't. :P

Quote from: Mapmikey on September 17, 2017, 10:40:32 AM
very nice...

Surprised to see the 252 ENDS HERE white interstate shield still up...that's been there a long time now...

I was worried it would be gone when I stopped by to find it, since it's been there for a while. Thankfully my fears were unfounded.
Will Weaver
WillWeaverRVA Photography | Twitter

"But how will the oxen know where to drown if we renumber the Oregon Trail?" - NE2

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.