AARoads Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered at https://www.aaroads.com/forum/index.php?topic=33904.0
Corrected several already and appreciate your patience as we work through the rest.

Author Topic: JPI's Central Pennsylvania Road Meet Official Announcement Sat. April 9, 2016  (Read 49049 times)

jpi

• Location: Lebanon, TN Home of the Barrel originally from York, PA
  • Last Login: March 18, 2024, 03:31:24 PM

Hi everyone, I don't think I mentioned this but now that I am settled back into my daily routine I just want to send a HUGE thank you to everyone who travelled to my original home town 10 days ago for this meet.  :bigass: Despite mother nature being goofy that day giving us a final blast of winter weather it was a great and fun meet, this marks the largest meet I ever hosted, a big kudos to Round The Clock Diner for accomidating all of us very smoothly for the lunch and chatting and a fun tour of York and the surrounding area. We had a grand total of 28 people in attendance including my wife, nephew and sister in law and their friend Brian who met us for the lunch portion. We had people from as close by as Baltimore to as far away as southern Georgia, Michigan and Boston, MA. This makes it the largest road meet since the NYC National Meet nearly 2 years ago and I am very proud I was able to organize this with no major issues (except snow in the morning)  Again thanks everyone and I am now setting sites on another central PA meet sometime in either 2018 or 19 when the Shrewsbury diverging diamond interchange construction starts. :nod:
Jason Ilyes
JPI
Lebanon, TN
Home Of The Barrel

74/171FAN

• Last Login: March 18, 2024, 10:01:22 PM

For everyone that did not see the old McDonald's sign, I have found it on GSV.

https://www.google.com/maps/@40.0380271,-76.3521185,3a,75y,77.04h,76.55t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1s6WhE-njL4ZefeeU1mdZRBg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

Also I found a similar looking sign last week at the intersection of PA 378 and PA 412 (Broadway) in Bethlehem:

I am now a PennDOT employee.  My opinions/views do not necessarily reflect the opinions/views of PennDOT.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.