News:

Thank you for your patience during the Forum downtime while we upgraded the software. Welcome back and see this thread for some new features and other changes to the forum.

Main Menu

The Bristol Stool Chart and You

Started by MNHighwayMan, May 13, 2019, 07:10:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What's your favorite stool type? (see below for illustration)

Type 1
Type 2
Type 3
Type 4
Type 5
Type 6
Type 7

MNHighwayMan

Human poo can be qualitatively ranked on a scale known as the Bristol Stool Chart. It was developed at the Bristol Royal Infirmary in the UK during the 90s.

Types 3 and 4 are considered healthy, while type 5 is okay but indicating a lack of fiber. Constipation is indicated by types 1 and 2 and diarrhea by types 6 and 7.

What's your favorite type? How did your last poo rank?

Mine was a perfect type 4.

kphoger

Keep right except to pass.  Yes.  You.
Visit scenic Orleans County, NY!
Male pronouns, please.

Quote from: Philip K. DickIf you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use them.

kphoger

I voted, but you asked two separate questions.
Male pronouns, please.

Quote from: Philip K. DickIf you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use them.

MNHighwayMan

Quote from: kphoger on May 13, 2019, 09:58:40 PM
I voted, but you asked two separate questions.

I did. The second question was meant to be answered in a reply. Sorry if that wasn't clear.

kphoger

My poo experience is more often defined by how well the toilet paper did...
Male pronouns, please.

hbelkins

Government would be tolerable if not for politicians and bureaucrats.

index

Why on Earth is this a thread?

Well, whatever the reason may be, I'm not too surprised it is one. My favorite is whatever one requires the least wiping, I already have IBS and using the bathroom is enough of a chore.
I love my 2010 Ford Explorer.

Counties traveled

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.