Highest Numbered Detour You've Seen

Started by 7/8, September 05, 2016, 03:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

7/8

Quote from: cbeach40 on September 06, 2016, 11:24:54 AM
Having ten detour routes in a city the size of Guelph is not noteworthy. Considering this detour has two routes (EB and WB each get one)

I thought the York Rd detour had D-10 posted in both directions; maybe I'll end up back in Guelph to confirm this.

Also, do you mind me asking where you've seen higher numbers like these? Waterloo Region seems to rarely do numbers, though if we did, I think we could easily pass 10 given all the lrt construction :-D

cbeach40

Quote from: 7/8 on September 08, 2016, 12:00:01 AM
Quote from: cbeach40 on September 06, 2016, 11:24:54 AM
Having ten detour routes in a city the size of Guelph is not noteworthy. Considering this detour has two routes (EB and WB each get one)

I thought the York Rd detour had D-10 posted in both directions; maybe I'll end up back in Guelph to confirm this.

Also, do you mind me asking where you've seen higher numbers like these? Waterloo Region seems to rarely do numbers, though if we did, I think we could easily pass 10 given all the lrt construction :-D

Never noticed another number, but that may well be due as much to lack of noticing than nonexistence. More was saying, for a city the size of Guelph having five to ten road closures in the entire city in the height of construction season could happen pretty easily.
and waterrrrrrr!

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.