News:

Thank you for your patience during the Forum downtime while we upgraded the software. Welcome back and see this thread for some new features and other changes to the forum.

Main Menu

Charleston WV road meet last call

Started by hbelkins, June 09, 2009, 08:24:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hbelkins

http://www.millenniumhwy.net/WV_meet.html

If you are interested in attending this coming Saturday's Charleston, W.Va. road meet, please visit the linked page above for meet information and the RSVP e-mail address. If you want to come, please RSVP by tomorrow (Wednesday) so I can contact the restaurant Thursday to give them a head count and make other arrangements for the meet.

The meet will be at noon EDT at the Quaker Steak & Lube in the Southridge shopping area off US 119 south (Corridor G). Directions and a link to the restaurant's site are on the meet page referenced above.

For those of you who have already RSVP'd or do so in the next 24 hours, I'll e-mail you Thursday with pertinent information about the meet, getting contact with me offline should the need arise, etc.

The long-range weather calls for sunny skies and a high near 80, so it should be a great late-spring day for fellowship and exploring.

So if you aren't doing anything Saturday and are in reasonable driving distance of West Virginia's capital city, join us for what is shaping up to be the last road meet of spring 2009.

Government would be tolerable if not for politicians and bureaucrats.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.