Regional Boards > Northeast

New Jersey Turnpike

<< < (906/953) > >>

bluecountry:

--- Quote from: 02 Park Ave on September 17, 2022, 11:54:05 AM ---A Turnpike southbound to I-295 southbound/I-295 northbound to Turnpike northbound connection at Woodcrest would alleviate traffic on the Turnpike and eliminate the need for extravagant widening south of there.

--- End quote ---
Yeh there should definitely be a connection between 95 in NJ and 295 by exit 6.

bluecountry:
Anybody else notice SB before exit 7A the NJTP is signed as 'Philadelphia'?
Are they gradually finally adding Philly as the control city?

Ted$8roadFan:

--- Quote from: bluecountry on September 19, 2022, 07:33:54 AM ---Anybody else notice SB before exit 7A the NJTP is signed as 'Philadelphia'?

--- End quote ---

Iím guessing that since there is now a literal link between the Turnpike and 95 to Philadelphia that the signage would follow.

famartin:

--- Quote from: bluecountry on September 19, 2022, 07:33:54 AM ---Anybody else notice SB before exit 7A the NJTP is signed as 'Philadelphia'?

--- End quote ---

GSV hasnít been updated for about a year so pics would be nice (tho Iím not really that far away so if I cared enufÖ)

bluecountry:

--- Quote from: Ted$8roadFan on September 19, 2022, 07:56:04 AM ---

--- End quote ---

Iím guessing that since there is now a literal link between the Turnpike and 95 to Philadelphia that the signage would follow.

--- End quote ---
So are they going to start doing this with all replacement signs?
That 'Trenton' directional city always irritated me.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version