Regional Boards > Northeast

Pennsylvania

<< < (564/567) > >>

74/171FAN:
(For I-84, I-380, and PA 435)  PennDOT - District 4 News: PennDOT Plans Closure of Route 435 Southbound in Dunmore, Lackawanna County

74/171FAN:
(For US 202)  PennDOT - District 6 News: PennDOT Announces Completion of Major Construction on U.S. 202 Widening Project in Montgomery County

74/171FAN:
(For PA 424)  PennDOT - District 4 News: Shapiro Administration Opens Route 424 (Chamber of Commerce Beltway) a Year Ahead of Schedule

74/171FAN:
PennDOT - District 8 News: Weekend Closure Planned Dec. 15-18 on SB I-83 John Harris Memorial (South) Bridge Over Susquehanna River Between Dauphin and Cumberland Counties

MASTERNC:
So PA made permanent the existing work zone speed cameras but also moved the signage to before the work zone (so there may not be warning right before the vehicle) but it sounds like there may be more signs placed in the work zone (including a Photo Enforced speed limit sign). They also did a one-time reset of violation counts and prevented someone from accruing multiple violations before receiving the first one (15-day grace period from mailing date).

They also extended the Roosevelt Blvd speed cameras and allowed five more corridors for cameras plus five school zones as a pilot.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version